/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

GOLF BALLS-all types- shop 1st but the lowest prices in the GTA are usually here!!

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GOLF BALLS-all types- shop 1st but the lowest prices in the GTA are usually here!

bump up
    Originally posted by seetrout699 View Post
    phone Don -905-731-0491[no cell so no texts please]-location 404/Dvp and Steeles Ave, Markham

if at all possible please email or phone- my pm box here keeps overflowing- seetrout699@yahoo.ca

AVAILABILITY- tuesday after 11am, wed after 2pm, thurs after 6pm, friday after 11am

-usually available at home between 11am-8pm but never between 445 -6pm - if you need earlier appointments than 11am those can be arranged for anytime after daylight at the Esso Station-if I am home 15 minutes notice often works[/B]
    ---------------------------------------

WHAT'S NEW OR ON SPECIAL FOR A SHORT TIME

12% ball bonus on SW prov1s/prov1xs on purchase of 105 balls for $40 -special on until May 31st
    LARGE SUPPLY OF COLORED LADY BALLS- 50c each
    BRIDGESTONE B330 MIX AND NIKE RZN MIX -limited numbers available- $1
    CALLAWAY Chrome Soft- limited numbers available -$1
    PENTAS [$1]AND ROCKETBALLZ [50c] BACK IN STOCK

============================================
    on a slow day if you want to know more about my golf balls please read another post that I have posted in the golf resource forum- in the toronto golfnuts affiliates section- see seetrout699-all about golf balls- I am proud to be a sponsor- it will give some general info about where I get the balls, general pricing guidelines, no shipping or deliveries or driving to meet-ups , same price for all etc.
    =====================
    note- everything listed is in mint condition unless indicated otherwise-also you may pick and choose your balls except for range balls, shags or in the occasional case of a prepackaged deal

--------------------------------------------------------

SHORT SUPPLY SECTION -[COLOR="magenta"]
    the inventory status below is updated daily -if there is less than 40 balls of a certain ball type they are usually not listed for sale

COLORED LADY BALLS- 50C EACH- ~400- a variety of makes and colors are available- these are also available in the 105 ball packages below but the package will include 65 white balls and 40 colored balls
    TAYLORMADE SLDR and AEROBURNER PRO -75c-SRO-thank you Charles
    TAYLORMADE PENTAS - $1/ball- ~120 -back in stock
    TAYLORMADE LETHALS- $1/ball -SRO- thank you Ian
    TAYLORMADE PROJECT A-$1/ball- ~70
    TAYLORMADE ROCKETBALLS-incl stage 2 rocketballz -50c/ball-~200- back in stock
    TAYLORMADE TOUR PREFERRED - $1/ball- SRO, thank you Matt
    BRIDGESTONE E SERIES- 75c/ball - ~60
    TITLEIST VELOCITY- 75c/ball- ~150 [big increase in inventory]
    TITLEIST NXT TOURS - 85c/ball- ~200
    TITLEIST NXT TOUR S -85c/ball- SRO- thank you Dave
    SRIXON Z STAR mix- $1/ball- ~50
    NIKE 20X1- $1- ~100
    NIKE RZNS mix- $1- ~120[almost all are red and whites]
    BRIDGESTONE B330 mix-$1- ~60
    CALLAWAY TOUR BALLS- $1/ball- hex black~70, chrome + ~40, sr 1,2,3 ~50
    CALLAWAY Chrome Soft-$1/ball -~40

=============================================

the following are usually in abundant supply

THE PACKAGES

shade-below-mint [SBM} tour balls- 105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20- ~1300 available-SUPPLY CONTINUALLY FRESHENED - significant range in condition from absolute mint to lightly scuffed and bruised and showing signs of useage- incl. all major ball types except prov1s, also a few mid -range balls are incl. including nxt tours, velocitys and bridgestone e series

mint quality callaways and nikes 105 balls for $40- ~3000 available- no balls listed above in the short supply section above are included in this mix

mint quality distance balls- 100 balls for $25- 2,000 available- incl. topflites, pinnacles, ultras, wilsons, maxflis etc.

lady ball mix- 105 balls for $40- this will include 65 white or white crystal lady balls and 40 colored lady balls [individual colored lady balls are available for 50c each for now]
    ==================

Prov1s/prov1xs- 3000 in stock

mint quality prov1s/prov1xs- $1.75/ball- ~2000- supply of prov1s is exceptional with many one hit wonders [ about 300 mint prov1xs ]

SBM-shade-below-mint prov1s [limited prov1xs]- $1/ball-~600- minimally scuffed or bruised and not cosmetically perfect- you can buy these at some major retailers for $1.50-$1.75/ball, many of which will be in inferior condition to those that are available here

SW-slightly wounded prov1s/prov1xs- 105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20-600 -these show signs of significant useage and are scuffed and bruised but are very playable- not cosmetically pleasing or a perfect 6 like myself [12% ball bonus only on $40 purchase [or more] until May 31st- note-12% ball bonus only on the $40 purchase which will give you 118 balls which means about 34c/ball]

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

very high quality range balls- $175/1000- 5,000 available - all have a permanent marker stripe painted around the ball in order to reduce theft-to indoor facilities these are available unstriped at the same price

shags/hit-a-ways/cottage balls- 1000 for $95, 500 for $50- 3,000 available- these show considerable signs of useage and are obviously scuffed and bruised and are sometimes discolored-almost all are washed and cleaned pretty well- none are sliced open by mowers etc. -many of these are better than many of the balls included in buckets served by many GTA driving ranges at a far lower price

Comment

Re: GOLF BALLS-all types- shop 1st but the lowest prices in the GTA are usually here!

bump up
      phone Don -905-731-0491[no cell so no texts please]-location 404/Dvp and Steeles Ave, Markham

if at all possible please email or phone- my pm box here keeps overflowing- seetrout699@yahoo.ca

AVAILABILITY- friday after 1pm , sat after 6pm, sunday all day and evening

-usually available at home between 11am-8pm but never between 445 -6pm - if you need earlier appointments than 11am those can be arranged for anytime after daylight at the Esso Station-if I am home 15 minutes notice often works[/B]

12% ball bonus on SW prov1s/prov1xs on purchase of 105 balls for $40 -special on until May 31st

on a slow day if you want to know more about my golf balls please read another post that I have posted in the golf resource forum- in the toronto golfnuts affiliates section- see seetrout699-all about golf balls- I am proud to be a sponsor- it will give some general info about where I get the balls, general pricing guidelines, no shipping or deliveries or driving to meet-ups , same price for all etc.
      =====================
      note- everything listed is in mint condition unless indicated otherwise-also you may pick and choose your balls except for range balls, shags or in the occasional case of a prepackaged deal

the inventory status below is updated daily -if there is less than 40 balls of a certain ball type they are usually not listed for sale

COLORED LADY BALLS- 50C EACH- ~400- a variety of makes and colors are available- these are also available in the 105 ball packages below but the package will include 65 white balls and 40 colored balls
      TAYLORMADE PROJECT A-$1/ball- ~70
      TITLEIST NXT TOURS - 85c/ball- ~200
      NIKE 20X1- $1- ~100

THE PACKAGES

shade-below-mint [SBM} tour balls- 105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20- ~1300 available-SUPPLY CONTINUALLY FRESHENED - significant range in condition from absolute mint to lightly scuffed and bruised and showing signs of useage- incl. all major ball types except prov1s, also a few mid -range balls are incl. including nxt tours, velocitys and bridgestone e series

mint quality callaways and nikes 105 balls for $40- ~3000 available- no balls listed above in the short supply section above are included in this mix

mint quality distance balls- 100 balls for $25- 2,000 available- incl. topflites, pinnacles, ultras, wilsons, maxflis etc.

lady ball mix- 105 balls for $40- this will include 65 white or white crystal lady balls and 40 colored lady balls [individual colored lady balls are available for 50c each for now]
      ==================

mint quality prov1s/prov1xs- $1.75/ball- ~2000- supply of prov1s is exceptional with many one hit wonders [ about 300 mint prov1xs ]

SBM-shade-below-mint prov1s [limited prov1xs]- $1/ball-~600- minimally scuffed or bruised and not cosmetically perfect- you can buy these at some major retailers for $1.50-$1.75/ball, many of which will be in inferior condition to those that are available here

SW-slightly wounded prov1s/prov1xs- 105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20-600 -these show signs of significant useage and are scuffed and bruised but are very playable- not cosmetically pleasing or a perfect 6 like myself [12% ball bonus only on $40 purchase [or more] until May 31st- note-12% ball bonus only on the $40 purchase which will give you 118 balls which means about 34c/ball]

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

very high quality range balls- $175/1000- 5,000 available - all have a permanent marker stripe painted around the ball in order to reduce theft-to indoor facilities these are available unstriped at the same price

shags/hit-a-ways/cottage balls- 1000 for $95, 500 for $50- 3,000 available- these show considerable signs of useage and are obviously scuffed and bruised and are sometimes discolored-almost all are washed and cleaned pretty well- none are sliced open by mowers etc. -many of these are better than many of the balls included in buckets served by many GTA driving ranges at a far lower price

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- sat after 6pm, sunday only until 430pm , monday all day and evening

SLEEVE [3 balls] of new prov1s in packaging- current generation- $10

=====================

TAYLORMADE PROJECT A-$1/ball- SRO-thank you Tim and Jamie
        TITLEIST NXT TOURS - 85c/ball- ~100
        NIKE 20X1- $1- ~100

THE PACKAGES

==================

ONE SLEEVE of 3 new prov1 balls- in packaging- current generation - $10

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- tues after 6pm, wed after 4pm

=====================

BRIDGESTONE E SERIES- 75c/ball - ~150 [big increase] [approx 100 are e6s]
          NIKE 20X1- $1- ~100

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- friday all day and evening , saturday after 5pm, sunday all day,

ROCKETBALLZ [50c] BACK IN STOCK

=====================

TAYLORMADE PENTAS - $1/ball- SRO-thank you Chat
            BRIDGESTONE E SERIES- 75c/ball - ~150 [big increase] [approx 100 are e6s]
            NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- friday all day and evening , saturday after 5pm, sunday all day,

=====================

BRIDGESTONE E SERIES- 75c/ball - ~50 e5 and e7 [e6 SRO-thank you Steve and James]
              NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50
              CALLAWAY Chrome Soft-$1/ball -SRO- thank you Mark

THE PACKAGES

==================

SW-slightly wounded prov1s/prov1xs- 105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20-600 -these show signs of significant useage and are scuffed and bruised but are very playable- not cosmetically pleasing or a perfect 6 like myself [12% ball bonus only on $40 purchase [or more] until May 31st- note-12% ball bonus only on the $40 purchase which will give you 118 balls which means about 34c/ball] PLEASE NOTE- unless you are totally committed to prov1/prov1x the 105 SBM tour balls/mid-range balls for $40 is a far better option- lots more choice and they are in much better condition as well

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- sunday all day, monday all day, tuesday till noon and then after 3pm, wed from 11am on

================================================== ==============

NOW ANNOUNCING SHIPPING IN CANADA ON A VERY LIMITED BASIS-

- only available on mint quality prov1s [not available on prov1xs] and only in exact numbers of 60 balls and 100 balls-this means no amounts in between ] this is because the cost of shipping is quite high per ball so it only makes sense on mint prov1s and also because i usually have significant supply of mint prov1s [vs being sold out or short supply of many other ball types]

- all inclusive cost is $2.20/ball for 60 balls which means that 45c/ball is added to the price of the ball of $1.75 or @$2.10/ball for 100 balls which means that 35c/ball is added to the $1.75/ball price- this includes Canada Post shipping, Canada Post packaging, insurance included, sent regular mail, you will have to sign for the product upon receipt or pick it up at the post office- If you live in Ottawa or Hamiliton the all in cost would be a few cents less than the 45c or 35c added so you will have an extra ball or two included to compensate to the lesser actual costs.This $2.20/$2.10 flat rate per ball means that I do not have to run back and forth from the Post Office getting shipping quotes on every shipping transaction.

the details are -

60 balls x $2.20= $132.00, 100 balls x $2.10= $210.00 shipped anywhere in Canada and insured
                payment in full in advance by email transfer
                regular mail may take as much as 8 days [edmonton or vancouver]
                you will have to sign upon receipt or pick up at Post Office
                I will need your mailing address and postal code
                my email address for email transfer is donald.craig@yahoo.ca
                balls will be in mint condition and will not include any refinished balls, any balls marked practice, any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked [ small markings may be included], no 392 side markings

if you need more info please email me
                =================================================

12% ball bonus on SW prov1s/prov1xs on purchase of 105 balls for $40 -bonus available until current supply of 600 is gone
                new prov1s [3 balls] in packaging- current generation- $10

=====================

BRIDGESTONE E SERIES- 75c/ball - ~50 e5 and e7 [e6 SRO-thank you Steve and James]
                NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

lady ball mix- 105 balls for $40- 800 available-this will include 65 white or white crystal lady balls and 40 colored lady balls [individual colored lady balls are available for 50c each for now]
                ==================

SW-slightly wounded prov1s/prov1xs- 105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20-600 -these show signs of significant useage and are scuffed and bruised but are very playable- not cosmetically pleasing or a perfect 6 like myself [12% ball bonus only on $40 purchase [or more] until this 600 balls is gone- note-12% ball bonus only on the $40 purchase which will give you 118 balls which means about 34c/ball] PLEASE NOTE- unless you are totally committed to prov1/prov1x the 105 SBM tour balls/mid-range balls for $40 is a far better option- lots more choice and they are in much better condition as well

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up
                  bump up

AVAILABILITY- wed from 3pm on, thurs from 4pm on. frid and sat from 6pm on and sunday all day

-if not golfing available at home between 11am-8pm but never between 445 -6pm - if you need earlier appointments than 11am those can be arranged for anytime after daylight at the Esso Station-if I am home 15 minutes notice often works[/B]

- only available on mint quality prov1s [not available on prov1xs] and only in exact numbers of 60 balls and 100 balls-this means no lessor amounts or in between ] this is because the cost of shipping is quite high per ball so it only makes sense on mint prov1s and also because i usually have significant supply of mint prov1s [vs being sold out or short supply of many other ball types]

- all inclusive cost is $2.20/ball for 60 balls which means that 45c/ball is added to the price of the ball of $1.75 or @$2.10/ball for 100 balls which means that 35c/ball is added to the $1.75/ball price- this includes prepaid Canada Post shipping, Canada Post packaging, insurance included, sent regular mail, you will have to sign for the product upon receipt or pick it up at the post office- If you live in Ottawa or Hamiliton the all in cost would be a few cents less than the 45c or 35c added so you will have an extra ball or two included to compensate to the lesser actual costs.This $2.20/$2.10 flat rate per ball means that I do not have to run back and forth from the Post Office getting shipping quotes on every shipping transaction.

the details are -

60 balls x $2.20= $132.00, 100 balls x $2.10= $210.00 shipped anywhere in Canada and insured
                  to be sent by regular mail may take as much as 8 days [edmonton or vancouver]
                  balls will be in mint condition and will not include any refinished balls, any balls marked practice, any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked [ small markings may be included], no 392 side markings

12% ball bonus on SW prov1s/prov1xs on purchase of 105 balls for $40 -bonus available until current supply of 600 is gone

=====================

TITLEIST NXT TOURS - 85c/ball- ~50
                  NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

lady ball mix- 105 balls for $40- 800 available-this will include 65 white or white crystal lady balls and 40 colored lady balls [individual colored lady balls are available for 50c each for now]
                  ==================

SW-slightly wounded prov1s/prov1xs- 105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20-600 -these show signs of significant useage and are scuffed and bruised but are very playable- not cosmetically pleasing or a perfect 6 like myself [12% ball bonus only on $40 purchase [or more] until this 600 balls is gone- note-12% ball bonus only on the $40 purchase which will give you 118 balls which means about 34c/ball] PLEASE NOTE- unless you are totally committed to prov1/prov1x the 105 SBM tour balls/mid-range balls for $40 is a far better option- lots more choice and they are in much better condition as well

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- wed from 3pm on, thurs from 4pm on. frid and sat from 6pm on and sunday all day

-if not golfing available at home between 11am-8pm but never between 445 -6pm - if you need earlier appointments than 11am those can be arranged for anytime after daylight at the Esso Station-if I am home 15 minutes notice often works[/B]

- only available on mint quality prov1s [not available on prov1xs] and only in exact numbers of 60 balls and 100 balls-this means no lessor amounts or in between ] this is because the cost of shipping is quite high per ball so it only makes sense on mint prov1s and also because i usually have significant supply of mint prov1s [vs being sold out or short supply of many other ball types]

- all inclusive cost is $2.20/ball for 60 balls which means that 45c/ball is added to the price of the ball of $1.75 or @$2.10/ball for 100 balls which means that 35c/ball is added to the $1.75/ball price- this includes prepaid Canada Post shipping, Canada Post packaging, insurance included, sent regular mail, you will have to sign for the product upon receipt or pick it up at the post office- If you live in Ottawa or Hamiliton the all in cost would be a few cents less than the 45c or 35c added so you will have an extra ball or two included to compensate to the lesser actual costs.This $2.20/$2.10 flat rate per ball means that I do not have to run back and forth from the Post Office getting shipping quotes on every shipping transaction.

the details are -

=====================

NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- sunday all day, monday 11-1pm and then after 6pm, tuesday after 3pm

the details are -

=====================

NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- tuesday after 3pm, wed after 6pm, thurs after 3pm, friday after 2pm

the details are -

taylormade aeroburner pro- ~40- 75c- in stock

=====================

TAYLORMADE SLDR and AEROBURNER PRO -75c- ~40
                        SRIXON Z STAR mix- $1/ball- SRO
                        NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- tuesday after 3pm, wed after 6pm, thurs after 3pm, friday after 2pm

the details are -

=====================

NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

the details are -

=====================

NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

shags/hit-a-ways/cottage balls- 10c/ball only 600 available- these show considerable signs of useage and are obviously scuffed and bruised and are sometimes discolored-almost all are washed and cleaned pretty well- none are sliced open by mowers etc. -many of these are better than many of the balls included in buckets served by many GTA driving ranges at a far lower price

Comment

bump up

the details are -

=====================

NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

shags/hit-a-ways/cottage balls- 10c/ball only 600 available- these show considerable signs of useage and are obviously scuffed and bruised and are sometimes discolored-almost all are washed and cleaned pretty well- none are sliced open by mowers etc. -many of these are better than many of the balls included in buckets served by many GTA driving ranges at a far lower price

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- sunday all day, monday all day, tuesday after 4pm

the details are -

=====================

TITLEIST VELOCITY- 75c/ball- ~150
                                SRIXON Z STAR mix- $1/ball- SRO- thank you Ron
                                NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

mint quality callaways, nikes, titleists and taylormades 105 balls for $40- ~3000 available- no balls listed above in the short supply section above are included in this mix

==================

mint quality prov1s/prov1xs- $1.75/ball- ~2000- supply of prov1s is exceptional with many one hit wonders [ about 200 mint prov1xs ]

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X