/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

GOLF BALLS-all types- shop 1st but the lowest prices in the GTA are usually here!!

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLF BALLS-all types- shop 1st but the lowest prices in the GTA are usually here!!

phone Don -905-731-0491[no cell so no texts please]-location 404/Dvp and Steeles Ave, Markham

if at all possible please email or phone- my pm box here keeps overflowing- seetrout699@yahoo.ca

AVAILABILITY - have hung up the clubs so usually most days after 10am with notice and by appointment- very short notice always works if I am available

=================================================

WHAT'S NEW IN MY AD

WINTER BALL BONUS' NOW IN EFFECT ON SBM TOUR BALLS, SBM PROV1S AND SW [slightly wounded]SCUFFED PROV1S- bonus % increases with number purchased - bring your friends or buy for your friends while you are here and combine your purchase numbers for larger bonus %

the following items are BACK IN STOCK - none of the below are picked over as yet

z star mix- -50 [price increase pending jan 1st]
    lethal mix- 100
    nike 20x1s- 70

============================================
    on a slow day if you want to know more about my golf balls please read another post that I have posted in the golf resource forum- in the toronto golfnuts affiliates section- see seetrout699-all about golf balls- I am proud to be a sponsor- it will give some general info about where I get the balls, general pricing guidelines, no shipping or deliveries or driving to meet-ups , same price for all etc.
    =====================
    note- everything listed is in mint condition unless indicated otherwise-also you may pick and choose your balls except for range balls, shags or in the occasional case of a prepackaged deal

--------------------------------------------------------

SHORT SUPPLY SECTION -[COLOR="magenta"]
    the inventory status below is updated daily -if there is less than 40 balls of a certain ball type they are usually not listed for sale and indicated as SRO [sold right out] so feel free to ask

COLORED LADY BALLS and Miscellaneous Colored Balls- 50C EACH- ~600- a variety of makes and colors are available- - no mid-range or tour balls included here that sell for higher prices- many Titleists, Pinnacles, Srixons, Callaways etc. are included here
    TAYLORMADE SLDR and AEROBURNER PRO -75c- ~100
    TAYLORMADE PENTAS - $1/ball- ~200
    TAYLORMADE LETHALS- $1/ball -~100
    TAYLORMADE PROJECT A-$1.25/ball- SRO , thank you Ian
    TAYLORMADE ROCKETBALLS-incl stage 2 rocketballz -50c/ball-~200-
    TAYLORMADE TOUR PREFERRED and Xs- $1.25/ball- SRO- thank you Matt
    BRIDGESTONE E5, E6, E7-- 75c/ball - ~200
    TITLEIST VELOCITY- 75c/balls - ~200
    TITLEIST NXT TOURS - 85c/ball- ~300
    TITLEIST NXT TOUR S -85c/ball- SRO- thank you Louie
    SRIXON Z STAR mix- $1.25/ball- ~50-
    NIKE 20X1- $1- ~70
    NIKE RZNS mix- $1- SRO- thank you CJ
    NIKE ONE RZN, ONE RZN-X-50c/ball-~50
    BRIDGESTONE B330 mix-$1.25- ~50-
    CALLAWAY TOUR BALLS- $1/ball- ~80 balls which are a combination of Chrome+, Hex Chrome and Sr 1,2,3s
    CALLAWAY Chrome Soft-$1.25/ball -SRO- thank you Ian

=============================================

the following are usually in abundant supply

THE PACKAGES

shade-below-mint [SBM} tour balls- 105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20- ~1300 available-SUPPLY CONTINUALLY FRESHENED - significant range in condition from absolute mint to lightly scuffed and bruised and showing signs of useage- incl. all major ball types except prov1s, also a few mid -range balls are incl. including nxt tours, velocitys and bridgestone e series- different ball types are either mixed together or approx 40% are sorted into 150 ball containers containing all callaways, all taylormades, all nike and all bridgestones -BONUS- 118 balls for $40 purchase [34c], 250 balls for $80 [32c each] purchase of these

mint quality callaways, nikes, titleists and taylormades -ALSO PROBABLY 100 SRIXONS FOR THE FIRST ONE WHO WANTS THEM 105 balls for $40- ~3000 available- no balls listed above in the short supply section above are included in this mix

mint quality distance balls- 100 balls for $25- 1,500 available- incl. topflites, pinnacles, ultras, wilsons, maxflis etc.

lady ball mix- 105 balls for $40- 1,000 available-this will include 55 white or white crystal lady balls and 50 colored lady balls [individual colored lady balls are available for 50c each for now]
    ==================

Prov1s/prov1xs- 5000 in stock

mint quality prov1s/prov1xs- $1.75/ball- ~3000- supply of prov1s is exceptional with many one hit wonders [ about 300 mint prov1xs again ]

SBM-[/B]- -shade-below-mint prov1s- $1/ball- [COLOR="Magenta"][limited prov1xs]- [B][COLOR="magenta"]- 1200 available - minimally scuffed or bruised and not cosmetically perfect- you can buy these at some major retailers for $1.50-$1.75/ball, many of which will be in inferior condition to those that are available here BONUS- $50 purchase gets you 58 balls [86c each], $100 purchase gets you 116 balls [86c each], $200 purchase gets you 250 balls [80c each]

SW-slightly wounded or scuffed/bruised prov1s/prov1xs- 1000 available- 50 balls for $20-105 balls for $40-these show signs of significant useage and are scuffed and bruised but are very playable- not cosmetically pleasing - BONUS $40 purchase gets you 118 balls [34c/ball], BONUS $80 purchase of these gets you 250 balls [ 32c/ball]
    ===================

MISCELLANEOUS

shags/hit-a-ways/cottage balls- 500 for $30- these are mostly range balls that have seen better days- none of these are sliced open

high quality range balls- $175/1000, these are lightly scuffed or bruised brand name golf balls that have a stripe painted around them- of significantly better quality than what you will find at most local driving ranges
    Last edited by seetrout699; Jan 1, 2017, 07:06 AM. Reason: available most days after 10am with notice and by appointment

Re: GOLF BALLS-all types- shop 1st but the lowest prices in the GTA are usually here!

bump this-1st time

Originally posted by seetrout699 View Post
    phone Don -905-731-0491[no cell so no texts please]-location 404/Dvp and Steeles Ave, Markham

prefer personal email over messaging here- seetrout699@yahoo.ca

AVAILABILITY- almost every day after 11am to 8pm, however [B]never between 5-6pm - revised out of town notice from Jan 12- jan 19th[/B]
    ---------------------------------------

WHAT'S NEW OR ON SPECIAL FOR A SHORT TIME

12% ball bonus on SBM prov1s/prov1xs with 50 ball for $50 purchase or more
    100 mint quality titleist velocity for $60 [less than 20% of retail incl.tax]
    on a slow day if you want to know more about my golf balls please read another post that I have posted in the golf resource forum- in the toronto golfnuts affiliates section- see seetrout699-all about golf balls- I am proud to be a sponsor- it will give some general info about where I get the balls, general pricing guidelines, no shipping or deliveries or driving to meet-ups , same price for all etc.
    =====================
    note- everything listed is in mint condition unless indicated otherwise-also you may pick and choose your balls except for range balls, shags or in the occasional case of a prepackaged deal

SHORT SUPPLY SECTION -the best chance that you will have to not be disappointed in selection or quantity of these ball types is to purchase prior to March 1 when I get busy

TAYLORMADE TOUR BALLS- $1/ball- ~400- includes pentas, lethals, project a
    BRIDGESTONE E SERIES- 75c/ball -~100 available
    TAYLORMADE ROCKETBALLS- 50c/ball- ~100
    TITLEIST VELOCITY- 75c/ball- ~500- 100 balls for $60 special
    NXT TOURS - 85c/ball- ~100
    SRIXON Z STAR mix- $1/ball- ~75
    CALLAWAY HEX BLACK- $1/ball- ~50
    NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50
    NIKE RZNS- $1- ~50- incl white, black, platinum, red
    BRIDGESTONE B330 mix-$1- ~100
    CALLAWAY HEX CHROME, CHROME+ , SR1,2,3- $1- ~100

THE PACKAGES

shade-below-mint [SBM} tour balls- 105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20- ~700 available- significant range in condition from absolute mint to lightly scuffed and bruised and showing signs of useage- incl. all major ball types except prov1s, also a few mid range balls are incl. including nxt tours, velocitys and bridgestone e series

mint quality callaways, nikes, titleists, srixons, taylormades, bridgestones [90% are callaways and nikes] - 105 balls for $40- ~2000 available- no tour balls are included, no nxt tours, no velocitys, no bridgestone e series

mint quality distance balls- 100 balls for $25- incl. topflites, pinnacles, ultras, wilsons, maxflis etc.

lady ball mix- 105 balls for $40- this will include 65 white or white crystal lady balls and 40 colored lady balls [sometimes just colored lady balls are available for 50c each
    ==================

Prov1s/prov1xs- usually 3000-4000 in stock, approx equally divided between the 3 price categories

mint quality prov1s/prov1xs- $1.75/ball- ~1500- if you are really particular and only want one-hit wonder ultra mints do not wait

SBM-shade-below-mint prov1s/prov1xs- $1/ball-~1500- minimally scuffed or bruised and not cosmetically perfect- 12% ball bonus currently in effect with 50 balls for $50 purchase or more- you can buy these at most major retailers for $1.50-$1.75/ball, many of which will be in inferior condition

SW-slightly wounded prov1s/prov1xs- 105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20- ~1000 -these show signs of significant useage and are scuffed and bruised but are very playable- not cosmetically pleasing or a perfect 6 like myself

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

very high quality range balls- $175/1000- all have a permanent marker stripe painted around the ball in order to reduce theft-to indoor facilities these are available unstriped at the same price

shags/hit-a-ways/cottage balls- 1000 for $95, 500 for $50- these show considerable signs of useage and are obviously scuffed and bruised and are sometimes discolored-almost all are washed and cleaned pretty well- none are sliced open by mowers etc. -
    Last edited by seetrout699; Jan 5, 2016, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Re: GOLF BALLS-all types- shop 1st but the lowest prices in the GTA are usually here!

bump up

AVAILABILITY-THE ONLY DAYS AVAILABLE BETWEEN NOW AND FEB 6TH ARE - today, Jan 20,21,22,23,24th between 11am and 8pm, never between 5-6pm

=====================

SHORT SUPPLY SECTION -the best chance that you will have to not be disappointed in selection or quantity of these ball types is to purchase prior to March 1 when I get busy

NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

shade-below-mint [SBM} tour balls- 105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20- ~700 available- significant range in condition from absolute mint to lightly scuffed and bruised and showing signs of useage- incl. all major ball types except prov1s, also a few mid range balls are incl. including nxt tours, velocitys and bridgestone e series

mint quality callaways, nikes, titleists, srixons, taylormades, bridgestones [90% are callaways and nikes] - 105 balls for $40- ~2000 available- no tour balls are included, no nxt tours, no velocitys, no bridgestone e series

mint quality distance balls- 100 balls for $25- incl. topflites, pinnacles, ultras, wilsons, maxflis etc.

lady ball mix- 105 balls for $40- this will include 65 white or white crystal lady balls and 40 colored lady balls [sometimes just colored lady balls are available for 50c each
      ==================

Prov1s/prov1xs- usually 3000-4000 in stock, approx equally divided between the 3 price categories

mint quality prov1s/prov1xs- $1.75/ball- ~1500- if you are really particular and only want one-hit wonder ultra mints do not wait

SBM-shade-below-mint prov1s/prov1xs- $1/ball-~1500- minimally scuffed or bruised and not cosmetically perfect- 12% ball bonus currently in effect with 50 balls for $50 purchase or more- you can buy these at most major retailers for $1.50-$1.75/ball, many of which will be in inferior condition

SW-slightly wounded prov1s/prov1xs- 105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20- ~1000 -these show signs of significant useage and are scuffed and bruised but are very playable- not cosmetically pleasing or a perfect 6 like myself

===================

[B]MISCELLANEOUS

very high quality range balls- $175/1000- all have a permanent marker stripe painted around the ball in order to reduce theft-to indoor facilities these are available unstriped at the same price

shags/hit-a-ways/cottage balls- 1000 for $95, 500 for $50- these show considerable signs of useage and are obviously scuffed and bruised and are sometimes discolored-almost all are washed and cleaned pretty well- none are sliced open by mowers etc. -
      Last edited by seetrout699; Jan 11, 2016, 10:43 AM.

Comment

BUMP UP

AVAILABILITY- almost every day after 11am to 8pm, however never between 5-6pm - revised out of town notice from Jan 12- jan 19th[/B]

=====================

NXT TOURS - 85c/ball- SOLD OUT
        NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

[B]MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- almost every day after 11am to 8pm, however never between 5-6pm - out of town notice from Jan 12- jan 19th[/B]

=====================

NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

[B]MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- BETWEEN TODAY AND FEB 6TH THE ONLY DAYS THAT I WILL BE AVAILABLE ARE Jan 20,21,22,23,24th, usually between 11am-8pm but never between 5-6pm

=====================

NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- BETWEEN TODAY AND FEB 6TH THE ONLY DAYS THAT I WILL BE AVAILABLE ARE Jan 20,21,22,23,24th, usually between 11am-8pm but never between 5-6pm

=====================

NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

=====================

NIKE 20X1- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump it up

AVAILABILITY- AWAY- BACK ON SATURDAY FEB 6TH usually available between 11am-8pm but never between 5-6pm, call at the last minute if you are in my area during those times as I may be home, if you need earlier appointments than may be arranged

=====================

SHORT SUPPLY SECTION -the best chance that you will have to not be disappointed in selection or quantity of these ball types is to purchase prior to March 1 when I get busy- OFTEN THE FIRST BUYER PURCHASES THEM ALL!!!!

TAYLORMADE TOUR BALLS- $1/ball- ~300- includes pentas, lethals
                  TAYLORMADE PROJECT A-$1/ball-~100
                  NXT TOURS - 85c/ball- ~50
                  SRIXON Z STAR mix- $1/ball- ~100
                  NIKE 20X1- $1- ~75

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- back in town usually available between 11am-8pm but never between 5-6pm, call at the last minute if you are in my area during those times as I may be home, if you need earlier appointments than that they may be arranged

=====================

SHORT SUPPLY SECTION -the best chance that you will have to not be disappointed in selection or quantity of these ball types is to purchase prior to March 1 when I get busy- OFTEN THE FIRST BUYER PURCHASES THEM ALL!!!!

TAYLORMADE TOUR BALLS- $1/ball- ~300- includes pentas, lethals
                    TAYLORMADE PROJECT A-$1/ball-~100
                    NIKE 20X1- $1- ~75

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump this

AVAILABILITY- back in town usually available between 11am-8pm but never between 5-6pm, if you need earlier appointments those can be arranged-if I am home 15 minutes notice often works

=====================

TAYLORMADE TOUR BALLS- $1/ball- ~200- includes pentas, lethals
                      TAYLORMADE PROJECT A-$1/ball-~60
                      NIKE 20X1- $1- ~75
                      BRIDGESTONE B330 mix-$1- ~60
                      CALLAWAY HEX CHROME, CHROME+ , SR1,2,3- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

SBM-shade-below-mint prov1s/prov1xs- $1/ball-~1500- minimally scuffed or bruised and not cosmetically perfect- 12% ball bonus currently in effect with 50 balls for $50 purchase or more- you can buy these at some major retailers for $1.50-$1.75/ball, many of which will be in inferior condition to those that are available here

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump this up

AVAILABILITY- back in town SHOULD BE AVAILABLE ALL WEEKEND DURING USUAL HOURS- usually available between 11am-8pm but never between 5-6pm, if you need earlier appointments those can be arranged-if I am home 15 minutes notice often works

=====================

TAYLORMADE TOUR BALLS- $1/ball- ~200- includes pentas, lethals
                        TAYLORMADE PROJECT A-$1/ball-~60
                        NIKE 20X1- $1- ~75
                        CALLAWAY HEX CHROME, CHROME+ , SR1,2,3- $1- ~50

THE PACKAGES

==================

SBM-shade-below-mint prov1s/prov1xs- $1/ball-~1500- minimally scuffed or bruised and not cosmetically perfect- 12% ball bonus currently in effect with 50 balls for $50 purchase or more- you can buy these at some major retailers for $1.50-$1.75/ball, many of which will be in inferior condition to those that are available here

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

BUMP THIS UP

AVAILABILITY- Monday until about 430pm, the rest of the week usually during usual hours, especially with advance notice- usually available between 11am-8pm but never between 5-6pm, if you need earlier appointments those can be arranged-if I am home 15 minutes notice often works[/B]

=====================

TAYLORMADE TOUR BALLS- $1/ball- ~100- includes pentas, lethals
                          TAYLORMADE PROJECT A-$1/ball-~100 [these are exceptional]
                          SRIXON Z STAR mix- $1/ball- ~100 [if these are your ball ACT SOON!!]
                          NIKE 20X1- $1- ~75
                          NIKE RZNS- $1- ~50- incl white, platinum, red [blacks sold out, thanks Mike]

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- back in town WILL BE AVAILABLE MOST OF THIS WEEK AND THE UPCOMING WEEKEND DURING NORMAL HOURS- usually available between 11am-8pm but never between 5-6pm, if you need earlier appointments those can be arranged-if I am home 15 minutes notice often works

=====================

TAYLORMADE PROJECT A-$1/ball-~100 [these are exceptional]
                            SRIXON Z STAR mix- $1/ball- ~100 [if these are your ball ACT SOON!!]
                            NIKE 20X1- $1- ~75

THE PACKAGES

==================

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

bump up

AVAILABILITY- back in town WILL BE AVAILABLE MOST OF THIS WEEK AND THE UPCOMING WEEKEND DURING NORMAL HOURS- usually available between 11am-8pm but never between 5-6pm, if you need earlier appointments those can be arranged-if I am home 15 minutes notice often works

12% ball bonus on SBM prov1s/prov1xs with 50 ball for $50 purchase or more [offer expires Mar 15]
                              =====================

SHORT SUPPLY SECTION -the best chance that you will have to not be disappointed in selection or quantity of these ball types is to purchase prior to March 1 when I get busy- OFTEN THE FIRST BUYER PURCHASES THEM ALL OR AT LEAST GETS THE PICK OF THE LITTER!!!!

TAYLORMADE PROJECT A-$1/ball-~125 [B][these are exceptional and inventory is probably at the high-point for all of 2016][/B]
                              SRIXON Z STAR mix- $1/ball- ~125 [[B]if these are your ball ACT SOON!!- current inventory probably at 2016's high-point right now][/B]
                              NIKE 20X1- $1- ~75

THE PACKAGES

mint quality callaways, nikes, titleists, srixons, taylormades, bridgestones [90% are callaways,taylormades and nikes] - 105 balls for $40- ~2000 available- no tour balls are included, no nxt tours, no velocitys, no bridgestone e series

lady ball mix- 105 balls for $40- this will include 65 white or white crystal lady balls and 40 colored lady balls [individual colored lady balls are available for 50c each for now]
                              ==================

mint quality prov1s/prov1xs- $1.75/ball- ~1500- if you are really particular and only want one-hit wonder ultra mints do not wait [only about 250 prov1xs in the above total]

SBM-shade-below-mint prov1s/prov1xs- $1/ball-~1500- minimally scuffed or bruised and not cosmetically perfect- 12% ball bonus currently in effect with 50 balls for $50 purchase or more- you can buy these at some major retailers for $1.50-$1.75/ball, many of which will be in inferior condition to those that are available here [this ball bonus is only offered until Mar 15th]

===================

MISCELLANEOUS

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                              X