MINT CONDITION BOOKS - GIVEAWAY PRICE - $15 [ next stop is the library]

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINT CONDITION BOOKS - GIVEAWAY PRICE - $15 [ next stop is the library]

bump this up

I have no idea why but PRICE REDUCTION TO $10- all or nothing - if they do not go I am dropping off at the library early in the New Year

pm me on here or text me at 647-526-6921- don mills and steeles location
    =====================

$15 - this is an all or nothing deal - all books are in mint condition I have already dropped the asking price to make sure that they sell

hardcovers

99 Stories of the Game- includes photos- Wayne Gretsky with Kirstie McLellan Day

Chuvalo- A Fighter's Life - includes photos- George Chuvalo with Murray Greig

Playing With Fire- includes photos- Theo Fleury with Kirstie McLellan Day

The Ultimate Encylopedia of Wine, Beer, Spirits and Liqueurs - with photos

The Worlds Best Golf [ illustrated] - coffee table book- by William H. Davis - founder of Golf Digest
    =========

soft cover

3 by John Grisham - The Breathren, The Innocent Man, The Last Juror
    Last edited by seetrout699; Feb 9, 2020, 11:05 AM.

bump this up

Originally posted by seetrout699 View Post
    =====================

$15 - this is an all or nothing deal - all books are in mint condition I have already dropped the asking price to make sure that they sell

hardcovers

99 Stories of the Game- includes photos- Wayne Gretsky with Kirstie McLellan Day

The Worlds Best Golf [ illustrated] - coffee table book- by William H. Davis - founder of Golf Digest
    =========

soft cover

6 Danielle Steele novels for your significant other [ or you]

Comment

bump this up

=====================

hardcovers

=========

soft cover

Comment

bump this up

bump this up

=====================

hardcovers

=========

soft cover

Comment

bump this up

bump this up

=====================

hardcovers

=========

soft cover

Comment

bump this up

bump this up

I have no idea why but PRICE REDUCTION TO $10- all or nothing - if they do not go I am dropping off at the library early in the New Year

=====================

hardcovers

=========

soft cover

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...