Collapse

Where to get an adapter installed?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get an adapter installed?

I just bought a shaft off a fellow Nut, but it has a G25 adapter and I've got a G30 head so I need a new adapter. I stopped in at Golftown Laird and they didn't have one but could have one in a week if I need, but I'm playing on Wednesday and would like to use the shaft.

Where would be a good place to go that could do it up same day if possible? Modern? I live near downtown.

Also I'm a lefty so I'd need a lefty adapter.

Cheers.

Re: Where to get an adapter installed?

chances are your are pushing your luck for Wednesday unless you can find a GT with one in stock. Even then to get there and have them install it ASAP might be a no go. Best bet is to either order one from GT or Golfworks and get it installed for next week
    In the Bag

Driver: Epic Flash Sub Zero - Accra FX-260
    Fairway Wood: Cobra F8 - Tensei CK Orange
    Hybrid:Mizuno JPX 900 - Accra FX-200H
    Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Tours - KBS C-Taper
    Wedges: Mizuno S7 Blu-ion - 49*, 53.5*, 59* - DG Spinner
    Putter:Bobby Grace Smart Fit F18
    Ball: Bx or Z-Star XV
    --------
    Home Course - Clublink

Comment

Kinda short notice on a specialty part. If you're desperate, check out Spin.Golfer on ebay. He's got the G30 LH adapters in stock. He's located in Georgetown but not sure if he runs a brick & mortar shop or just online sales.

Comment

Yeah kind of wishful thinking on my part I guess. Oh well! The long straight drives will have to wait until next week I guess!

Comment

If anyone is curious, I went in to Modern Golf today for the first time ever and it definitely won't be my last visit!
          They popped on an adapter for me right there and then. The guys were all super friendly and I couldn't be happier.
          Once I start yanking drives into the bush I'll be sure to head back for a fitting!

Comment

Good stuff. Glad they helped you out with that. Now you get to try it out on Wed and weekend.

Comment

Yup, I'm pretty pumped!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X