Auditor MOI measuring device

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ARL67
    I just noticed this thread, amazing.
    I got hooked and went back to your original post.
    Thanks for sharing all the incredible technical explanations.
    You take the game, maybe I should say science to whole new level.
    Keep those fascinating build write ups coming.
    I should add some credit to those other experts as well.
    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Thanks !
      I thought the Edels offered an interesting take on fitting, and easy-tweaking, without the need of a golf-shop at home. The component manufacturer Maltby has their KE4 irons that offer a single external weight port and weights ranging from 2-14g.

I mentioned somewhere, I try to build myself to lower scores to make up for lack of talent LOL ! No matter how well a club may fit you, you still have to execute a golf swing ( we are not robots ) , manage your mistakes, take the good luck with all the bad. And irons are only one part of a golf bag -> there is still the Driver, FW & Hybrids, wedge play, and putting, and the space between our ears.

I "peaked" a few years ago when I regularly golfed 80+ time a year, combined with lots of range time, and regular lessons. Now its zero range time, no lessons, and just try and get 40 +/- rounds in, but hopefully more in the future.

There are several experienced club-builders here at TGN that no longer post too often -> my contributions have slowed down too as there is only so much evolution of my own club-building ideas.
      The goal is to play more golf, not build clubs
      Last edited by ARL67; Aug 18, 2023, 09:06 AM.
      🍍 2023 WITB 🍍​
      Bag | Titleist Hybrid-5 Stand Bag
      Ping G430 Max 12* | Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x
      Titleist TSR3 18* Fairway | Evenflow White 60S
      Titleist TSR1 20* Hybrid | Evenflow White 90S
      Edel SMS Pro 5-PW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
      Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S

Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock grip
      Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews