Collapse

Club Champion orders (?)

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruska View Post
    Interesting coming across this thread. I was featured on their YouTube channel for a "follower fitting". I'm a big fan of Ian and Mike. I enjoy watching their content and they're great guys in person and off camera. After the fitting Ian mentioned that if I wanted to go ahead and order the driver I was fit into that I would get a special rate for being on the show. I sent multiple follow up emails to both Ian and Mike with no response. I eventually gave up. The experience left me scratching my head. At least this thread confirms I'm not an isolated case. It's just disappointing.
    arogal mentioned Modern Golf, I've also had great service with them and they're always quick to respond.
    Wow that is not a good for that experience.
    Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X
    3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X
    3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX
    Irons: 4-6 PXG 0311P 7-W 0317CB | DG120X
    Wedges: Vokey SM9 50.8F|54.10S|58.8M
    Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K
    TP5X 2024
    Ghost Katana

Comment

Originally posted by GoGolfing2 View Post
      I had same experience with CC, my request was simple, replace a broken iron shaft. After I gave details of iron maker, model and shaft info, the sales rep emailed me asking for photos of broken shaft which is weird what that's gonna help, but I sent photos anyway. Well, since then no matter I call or email to follow up, dead in the water. Have Golftown done the job, will never consider CC for anything, I don't even watch their YouTube videos anymore, feel like all they care is business not customer.
      The pictures they requested is for them to confirm shaft is broke, they would forward those pics to whom the shaft warranty is through, and CC would receive a account credit or a replacement shaft. That is if you handled the broken shaft mishap via email or over phone and they haven't seen the shaft in person. Fairly common practice actually.

Comment

I had no idea their service was so poor, wonder why their fittings are always on special. Guess I will use Modern next time, nothing irks me more than not picking up phone or poor customer service. Great way to kill a successful business model.
        - Vessel Cart Bag
        - Callaway Rogue ST Max LS driver
        - Callaway UW 17° & 21°
        - Callaway Apex TCB irons (5-AW)
        - Callaway Full Toe 54 & 58 wedges
        - Toulon Chicago putter

Comment

Originally posted by Risky84 View Post

The pictures they requested is for them to confirm shaft is broke, they would forward those pics to whom the shaft warranty is through, and CC would receive a account credit or a replacement shaft. That is if you handled the broken shaft mishap via email or over phone and they haven't seen the shaft in person. Fairly common practice actually.
          Not after I've told them I hit the tree branch caused shaft break into half. Maybe it is the case that they are still negotiating with club manufacturer to get some credit for the shaft, just over little 7 months, hard working people, good for them!

Comment

Originally posted by arogal View Post
            how'd things go when you walked in? Were your clubs there and they forgot to call?
            There's a "glitch in the matrix" so to speak with CC.

Without giving out too many details, I spoke to someone in person, and there's a legit reason why there was a hiccup with my order.

Anyway, spoke to someone and things will get rectified within a few days! So I'm happy about that. The error was made, things that were misunderstood, are now understood, and I am getting my sticks soon. Mind you though, the error though wasn't on me - so there's that
            WITB:
            Titleist TSR2 9° Ventus Blue 6S w/ Velocore
            Titleist TSi3 3W 15° Hzrdus Black 4G 60
            Titleist U-505 1-iron Hzrdus Black 4G 60
            Mizuno MP20 SEL 3-PW Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 115 X
            Mizuno T22 50° Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 115 X
            Mizuno T22 55° Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 115 X
            Titleist SM7 60/14 K grind
            2018 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 (SC Custom Shop customized)​

Comment

Originally posted by GoGolfing2 View Post

Not after I've told them I hit the tree branch caused shaft break into half. Maybe it is the case that they are still negotiating with club manufacturer to get some credit for the shaft, just over little 7 months, hard working people, good for them!
              Ah yes definitely not a manufacturers defect

Comment

JFC, you could hit a root or a tree the day after the shaft was installed. smh on this one.

I went after a manufacturer once because I lost a brand new ball on my first tee shot, apparently that’s a me issue and not a manufacturer issue.
                Ping G410 Plus
                Ping G410 3W
                Ping G400 7W or 3H
                Ping G400 4H
                Ping G400 5 - UW
                Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

ROTF.....maybe the poster needs to go after BMW for a replacement car after he backs his car into a tree too
                  "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

For fairness sake, I emailed CC on Friday morning, and they got back to me last night - which is fine.

Comment

I was going to get a driver fitting and was thinking about doing it with Mike but now I'm having second thoughts. Better just to go to modern golf?

Comment

Originally posted by newgolfer99 View Post
                        I was going to get a driver fitting and was thinking about doing it with Mike but now I'm having second thoughts. Better just to go to modern golf?
                        The fittings will still be good it's the after but many other places to purchase the club from.
                        Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X
                        3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X
                        3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX
                        Irons: 4-6 PXG 0311P 7-W 0317CB | DG120X
                        Wedges: Vokey SM9 50.8F|54.10S|58.8M
                        Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K
                        TP5X 2024
                        Ghost Katana

Comment

My Ai Smoke driver arrived on time even with the slight delay . I had to switch shafts from the Mitsubishi Vanquish to the Aldila Ascent due to supply issues.
                          In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke Max 10*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
                          Cleveland Launcher DST 15*, Diamana Red 64 R
                          TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                          TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
                          PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
                          TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
                          Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
                          TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

^^^ I have an Ascent 40 R2 flex here that I put an extension in to be a sorta' AutoFlex ( per the AF thread at WRX ). I never really saw any gains with it, but then again, I'm lazy
                            🍍 2023 WITB 🍍​
                            Bag | Titleist Hybrid-5 Stand Bag
                            Ping G430 Max 12* | Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x
                            Titleist TSR3 18* Fairway | Evenflow White 60S
                            Titleist TSR1 20* Hybrid | Evenflow White 90S
                            Edel SMS Pro 5-PW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
                            Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S

Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock grip
                            Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo

Comment

Originally posted by Ruska View Post
                              Interesting coming across this thread. I was featured on their YouTube channel for a "follower fitting". I'm a big fan of Ian and Mike. I enjoy watching their content and they're great guys in person and off camera. After the fitting Ian mentioned that if I wanted to go ahead and order the driver I was fit into that I would get a special rate for being on the show. I sent multiple follow up emails to both Ian and Mike with no response. I eventually gave up. The experience left me scratching my head. At least this thread confirms I'm not an isolated case. It's just disappointing.
                              arogal mentioned Modern Golf, I've also had great service with them and they're always quick to respond.
                              Sorry to hear this.

Having done both Club Champion & recently Modern Golf, I can confirm that'd I go back to Modern Golf.

Comment

Originally posted by ddmusic View Post

Sorry to hear this.

Having done both Club Champion & recently Modern Golf, I can confirm that'd I go back to Modern Golf.
                                Picking my clubs up in Scarsdale today. Fit on the 18th, arrived yesterday, one day under three weeks. I'll let you know if there are any issues but custom shafts and grips in that timeline seems good, was nervous they would be a lot longer.

All good on my end.... They go straight too.... until I get on the course, but that will be an operator issue.
                                Last edited by High cut; May 9, 2024, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X