Collapse

Lyndhurst

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyndhurst

It's a short course but very tough. Don't be fooled by it's size, they have enough waterhazards and people calling FORE to make you nervous. The fairways are side by side and narrow, never played on someone else's fairway as often as I did here! I know I'm a beginner, but not that bad!

Even people we passed by commented on how no one (including his own foursome) was able to stick to one fairway.

But I still enjoyed playing here, it's challenging yet short, and the Pro Shop staff is really nice. Be careful with the Pop machine though, apparently has a history of swallowing coins!

It's a nice lil challenging course for 30 bucks prime time. A lot of par 3 courses charge the same price and some of them really suck, so this one is worth the money. Some tight holes, but just gotta becareful of plenty of balls hitting you, that's how close together some of the holes are.
    Feherty: " 270 to carry the water, you might want to lay up SnowFlake "

Comment

The course is pretty nicely kept and some of the greens offer a good challenge for your nerves and your putter.

Just keep your eyes out for deer (other players) running across your fairways.

4751 from the blues, 4281 from the reds, par 68. Very nice for the price.
      Jaydog

Comment

Good times at Lyndhurst

Originally posted by Ems
        It's a short course but very tough. Don't be fooled by it's size, they have enough waterhazards and people calling FORE to make you nervous. The fairways are side by side and narrow, never played on someone else's fairway as often as I did here! I know I'm a beginner, but not that bad!

Even people we passed by commented on how no one (including his own foursome) was able to stick to one fairway.

But I still enjoyed playing here, it's challenging yet short, and the Pro Shop staff is really nice. Be careful with the Pop machine though, apparently has a history of swallowing coins!
        Agree with Ems here. These fairways are pretty tight and tree-lined and not kind to those who hook or slice. And you have to be aware of your surroundings or you might have a golf ball whizzing by your head! There are a few waterhazards that might make you cringe but I've played here 3 times this past summer and I've had a lot of fun during each round. For just an hour drive Northeast of Toronto you'll find a nicely kept course, where the counter guy is friendly, the marshall is barely noticeable when he drives by, and the atmosphere is relaxed. Definitely, a ladies-friendly course.
        You may contact me with general questions about the forum.
        Advertising requests should be emailed to advertise@torontogolfnuts.com.
        Contact us to organize a TGN golf day/TGN tournament at your golf course, email events@torontogolfnuts.com.
        Thank you to all our members and sponsors for your continued support. Looking forward to a brand new golf season.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X