Collapse

Osprey Valley

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Over The Top View Post

Thought you were going to make that putt with your golf bag on your shoulders.
    Haha, would have been a nice play-through bird
    What's in the Sunmountain 4.5?

10.5 M2 with Speeder 77 Stiff 3 wood shaft
    TM Rescue 17*
    TM M2 4-AW
    TM RAC 52/56 CG15 60
    Odyssey 2 Ball with Superstroke Fatso

Comment

• Originally posted by synergy View Post

Well, there’s where you went wrong. Only 18? You had 54 glorious holes to explore.
      I was a volunteer at the Mackenzie stop there So I still have a couple more free rounds at my leisure

Frank

Comment

• Kudos to the good Samaritan who turned in the rangefinder that fell off my bag last week. I almost forgot to ask in the proshop because I figured there was no chance but apparently my 10 year old bushnell wasn't appealing enough

TM Rescue 17*
        TM M2 4-AW
        TM RAC 52/56 CG15 60

Comment

• Originally posted by ace in the hazard View Post
          Kudos to the good Samaritan who turned in the rangefinder that fell off my bag last week. I almost forgot to ask in the proshop because I figured there was no chance but apparently my 10 year old bushnell wasn't appealing enough
          Always nice to know there are good people out there.

Comment

• TPC Toronto at Osprey Valley recently donated $265,000 toward acquiring The Capstone property, next to the golf course property. Credit Valley Conservation has an ambitious plan for a trail that would connect Orangeville, Caledon, Halton Hills, Brampton and Mississauga with a connected river valley trail.

https://www.orangeville.com/communit...IBx5h4.twitter

More details: https://www.cvcfoundation.ca/capstone/

As an aside, Mississaugua G & CC and Credit Valley G & CC block the Credit Valley Trail in Mississauga.

Comment

• New clubhouse and on-course accommodations coming - just announced

Caledon, Ont. – TPC Toronto at Osprey Valley announced on Wednesday that it has engaged Hicks Design Studio on development of a new clubhouse, on-site accommodation and corporate retreat space to enhance all facilities at Canada’s first and only TPC Network facility starting in 2019.

Comment

• There goes the neighbourhood.

Comment

• Getting tougher just to go out and play, the good old days are coming to an end..
                  Thomas4golf

Ping G425 Max/Tensei AV Orange
                  Callaway XR Hybrids, 4, 5, 6 Accra I-Series
                  Miura TC-201 / 6 - PW N.S. Pro 950 GH
                  Callaway Jaws Raw /50* 54* 58* N.S. Modus
                  Ferrules by Bbandfco

Putter / Ping Prime Tyne 4
                  Pro V1x Left Dash
                  Leupold GX - 5C R.F.

Vessel Player 111 Stand Bag / Black
                  Stewart X9

Member: Coppinwood Golf Club

Comment

• Originally posted by ace in the hazard View Post
                    Kudos to the good Samaritan who turned in the rangefinder that fell off my bag last week. I almost forgot to ask in the proshop because I figured there was no chance but apparently my 10 year old bushnell wasn't appealing enough
                    That's the way they are there had mine returned a couple of years back.
                    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

• I guess fall rates/free all day upgrade should kick in soon if not already yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneBarnes View Post
                        I guess fall rates/free all day upgrade should kick in soon if not already yes?
                        Not yet and haven't seen anything about it.

Comment

• Was there not some talk of a TGN day at Osprey ? Fall would be a perfect time for that ....
                          "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

• Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
                            Was there not some talk of a TGN day at Osprey ? Fall would be a perfect time for that ....
                            Which 18? The Lakeview 18 or The Briar 18?
                            Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post

Which 18? The Lakeview 18 or The Briar 18?
                              You lost me on this one
                              "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

• Kudos to Osprey ownership and management - really generous move (from today's newsletter):

One of the most important components of our partnership with the PGA TOUR, Mackenzie Tour and TPC Network is a commitment to positively impact our community. Whether in times of crisis or not, we can find a sense of purpose by thinking of and supporting those in need. Today, we are keeping that purpose in mind by making a $100,000 donation to Caledon Community Services in support of The Exchange food distribution program, and will continue to explore additional ways we can assist those in our community impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage those of you who can to do the same – whether it be giving of your time or a financial contribution, even the smallest of gestures are desperately needed.

In other news - closed for the foreseeable future etc etc

TM Rescue 17*
                                TM M2 4-AW
                                TM RAC 52/56 CG15 60

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse