Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S

Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock grip
    Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo

Comment

Re: Devils Paintbrush

Originally posted by ARL67 View Post
      What are the annual dues these days ?

- Andy
      Little over $7800 taxes included, according to membership info I've read.

Comment

Re: Devils Paintbrush

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post
        Back when a friend was a member, we would always warm up at the Pulpit before playing the Paintbrush. He would take an hour - more of a practice session than a warmup IMO. You can certainly warm up the muscles at Paintbrush, but sometimes it's nice so hit a few drives to feel confident in your swing before the 1st tee...

Also, IIRC there is no putting green - you are to practice putting on the out-of-play areas on the enormous double green of 2 and 9. Pulpit has excellent putting, chipping and sand practice areas.

I'd eat at either place. Pulpit can go more upscale if wanted, but the food is perfectly fine at the Paintbrush and they've tried to give it more of smaller English Pub feel. I'd just choose whichever fits your plans best.

I didn't realize maps were available, but if you're somehow not playing with a member one would be useful. No signs, not always obvious where to go to find the next tee.

Some really spectacular - but more than that - "fun" holes of golf. My favourite course.
        There has been a putting green at the Paintbrush for a number of years. It is by the first tee deck. You can still practice at the back corner of 9 green. This spot is rarely used for a pin location and there is a bunker there. Good place to practice bump and runs,

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X