Collapse

Timber Ridge spring promo

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timber Ridge spring promo

Found this today on the TR site, good till the end of May. Might be worth a trip down next week.

Re: Timber Ridge spring promo

Great deal for a great course. I always love playing there, even though the greens make me go insane.......
    MEMBER OF THE 07-09 and 11-16 RYDER CUP

Dans mon sac...
    M2 9.5 w/ Attas 3 8X
    Aeroburner TP 15*w/GD BB
    Aeroburner TP 21HL w/Black Tie 8
    Adams "Murdered" MB2's w/KBS tour black 5-GW
    MD3 Satin 56-60
    Odyssey #7CH "Lucky 777"

Member Club de Golf Cap-Rouge

Comment

Are you thinking what I'm thinking Dave? Take a day and get 2 rounds in early? What's your schedule like next week?

Comment

Originally posted by cdnputter
        Found this today on the TR site, good till the end of May. Might be worth a trip down next week.
        I wouldn't be in a hurry to get there next weekend. It may be at least two more weeks before things dry up enough around here. Timber is very good at ensuring course conditions are up to par for both the the player and the course before opening.
        Most the better course in this area think of the season long health of the course before opening. Some people don't like it. But it pays off in course condition all year long.
        Mule
        In The Ogio
        Driver - Titleist TS4 w/Diamana
        Fairway Wood - KZG CH-II 3 wood w/Accra HF
        Hybrids - Nakashima NX 3 and 4 w/Accra HF
        Irons - Wilson FG Tour V2 w/KBS Tours
        Wedges - Wilson FG Tours w/TT DG SPinners
        Putter - Scotty Cameron Red X​
        MEMBER OF THE 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Up here in Peterborough, most of the courses are still quite damp, was just hoping that closer to the lake had some drier conditions.

Comment

Great course to play, if you don't mind the 1hr+ driving from GTA...

Comment

I'm the Assistant Pro there and I can tell you that we will not be open for another two weeks or so. No specific date is set yet. Still a lot of snow out there. I've been told though that the golf course has wintered extremely well, so we should have some pretty good conditions when we do decide to open.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty
                I'm the Assistant Pro there and I can tell you that we will not be open for another two weeks or so. No specific date is set yet. Still a lot of snow out there. I've been told though that the golf course has wintered extremely well, so we should have some pretty good conditions when we do decide to open.
                Wow...someone with inside knowledge giving pretty clear info so as to help out fellow golfers, with no confusion. Unlike some courses who do not know themselves when they are opening. Awesome!

I want to play this course eventually. Living in kingston a couple years ago all I kept getting asked by people was "have you made the trip to play timber ridge or black bear ( i think that was the name).
                PING CAMO BAG...
                WEAPONS...
                SRIXON ZX5 10.5
                3W TM M2
                HYB 19 deg Callaway Epic
                5-aw Callaway Epic Forged

SW TM Milled Grind 56
                LW TM MILLED GRIND 60

PUTTER Rotation TM Spider Tour, Scotty np2 ,
                3 ball Fang, RIFE TOUR

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty
                  I see that you have the Taylor Made Package this year for yourself. Good 4 U. Don't let them give U the old buy back line for you equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by luv2golow
                    Great deal for a great course. I always love playing there, even though the greens make me go insane.......
                    It's a good course for sure, and excellent value, but not easy to get to from either TO or Ott. In summary: Medium long from the tips, very challenging and well guarded greens, fairways are a bit awkward to hit into (you'll see what I mean), excellent condition and friendly staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategery
                      It's a good course for sure, and excellent value, but not easy to get to from either TO or Ott. In summary: Medium long from the tips, very challenging and well guarded greens, fairways are a bit awkward to hit into (you'll see what I mean), excellent condition and friendly staff.
                      Has anyone played the Meadow Nest at Hawkridge? How does it compare to the Timber Ridge? I understand the slope is 128 from the Blues ane the rating is harder than Timber Ridge!
                      What's In The Bag:
                      Driver: Callaway Ai Smoke Triple Diamond 9*
                      3 Wood: Callaway Paradym 15*
                      Utility(s): Ping G410 18*
                      Irons: PXG 0311 Gen6 Dark 4-GW
                      Wedge: PXG 0311 Forged 58*
                      Putter: Scotty Detour Custom

WITB FLA:
                      Same as Above

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews