No announcement yet.
Collapse

Bond Head, North or South Course?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, bumped an old thread not knowing about this one.

How is conditioning on the South right now? Are they aerating or anything? The price they are offering it for ($63 on weekend morning) just seems unreasonably low.

Comment

Originally posted by midlifecrisis View Post
      Sorry, bumped an old thread not knowing about this one.

How is conditioning on the South right now? Are they aerating or anything? The price they are offering it for ($63 on weekend morning) just seems unreasonably low.
      Their GolfNow rates are great. I've played the course multiple times with rates as low as this and didn't have any issues with course conditions. Last time I played there was the August long weekend, so can't speak on it since.

Comment

How do you boys play #2 on the North...I always seem to bogey that hole. Worst hole IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by levendis View Post
          How do you boys play #2 on the North...I always seem to bogey that hole. Worst hole IMO.
          Play it to the left side fairway off the tee, opens up the green so you can see everything. If you are playing the correct tee, this is not that difficult a hole, not the easiest but requires a good tee shot to set up a good score. Like pretty much the rest of the course you have two options off the tee which either makes the approach simple or difficult. It is not a bash it as far as you can off the tee course, doing so makes some of the approaches very difficult because you can’t see the entire green. Need to think your way around this one. Now, 11 from the back tee (black) to a blue pin is just stupid and in general from the gold or blue is a tough 3 on any day but the short par 5 that follows gives you a chance at redemption.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X