Membership at TPC Toronto/Osprey

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by <<BSD>> View Post
    Hi G,
    I’ve been a member since they began to offer memberships. I’ll give you my honest opinion though take it with the full disclosure that I’m bias considering I’m a member.

So I won’t get into the courses and price considering you already mentioned they are great. And that’s an understatement as the courses are outstanding!!!
    Now the membership experience the way I would describe it is that it’s in the infancy stages. We are trying to rally more member events, etc, but for now it’s very minimal due to the current priorities the club is trying to address (club house, tournaments, TPC regulations, etc) that I assume they are working on. That said, I’m there for the golf and that is tremendous. I’ve met wonderful people while playing there and some of them and I have actually become very close friends outside the course. Camaraderie is very good and I find the vast majority of members are pure golfers and love the game.

So if you are looking for great members events and socializing it might not be for you. It’s not fully mature yet tho they are improving and continue to work on that. Now If you want an amazing golfing experience with no nonsense and no stuffiness or pretentious members, then you’ll love it.

cheers,
    Agree with all of this
    I also have been a member for the last 2 years and have played over 100 rounds both years and have loved every minute there.

My goal this year is to beat BSD this year even though he plays the tips and me the whites.

Comment

If I lived closer I'd be a member in a heartbeat. It's my favourite place to play.

Comment

I'm a member at Osprey. Last year we started our own Mens night. We would get about 20 plus players every week. For this season we are trying to organize a Match play championship. Hoping to get 64 members. I think once the club house is built. The club will start organizing more events.
        Taylor Made R15 Adi Mt x
        Slider 3wood Adi Mt x
        Titleist 712 3-PW
        Titleist Vockey.
        Scotty GoLo SR5

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
          So are you members of Osprey within a 30 min drive?
          I am a little further but I love the courses and have met some fantastic people who I now call my friends and playing partners

Comment

Originally posted by sandhugolf View Post
            I think once the club house is built. The club will start organizing more events.
            You're probably correct. However, I don't understand how the effort to design/build a new clubhouse would have any influence on management's ability to support the organization of club-level events.

Comment

A scottish friend of mine commented that OV is one of the greatest courses in the world and nobody knows about it. I agree,

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonaid View Post
                A scottish friend of mine commented that OV is one of the greatest courses in the world and nobody knows about it. I agree,
                Which course?

Comment

Curious, what’s the membership cost? Their site is down (for me anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by Noonie View Post
                    Curious, what’s the membership cost? Their site is down (for me anyway).
                    TPC TORONTO MEMBERSHIP

Full Play: (Monday-Sunday)
                    • $4,000 plus HST

Associate Play (Monday- Friday):
                    • $3,000 plus HST

Comment

Originally posted by Richd View Post
                      TPC TORONTO MEMBERSHIP

Full Play: (Monday-Sunday)
                      • $4,000 plus HST

Associate Play (Monday- Friday):
                      • $3,000 plus HST
                      Heck of a deal for access to 3 really good courses
                      "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Very limited membership I was told

Comment

Originally posted by snaphooker235 View Post
                          Very limited membership I was told
                          We prefer "exclusive"...

Comment

No only a limited number for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post

Which course?
                              Heathlands.... this was pre the two others and the fairways were more narrow .....

Comment

I would jump at this in a heartbeat but living downtown Toronto doesn't help.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                                X