Collapse

Quarry / Six Foot Bay

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarry / Six Foot Bay

Going to be out near Peterborough area this weekend and thinking of sneaking out with a few of my buddies for a round. A quick google search pulled up a few courses, wish we could play Kawartha but it's still closed to the public due to COVID.

Has anyone played either Quarry or Six Foot Bay?

Played both. They are almost nice courses. Both have some wonky stretches. I’ll likely be in the minority on this, but I prefer Six Foot Bay of the two.

I’d also consider Baxter Creek and Bellemere Winds in the area. Again, both are nearly nice courses, but I feel their best holes are stronger than anything the Quarry or Six Foot offers.

Comment

Have played the Quarry a few times but not this year. Good course. Usually in good shape. Another good course in that area is Baxter Creek. Played there last night. It is in really good shape.

Comment

Bellmere Winds
        Quarry
        Baxter Creek
        Six Foot. one and done.
        This is my order of play.

Comment

Played Quarry last year. Really liked the course, conditions were really good as the course probably doesn't get as much traffic as the GTA courses. Interesting black bunkers.

Comment

Got back last night,

We ended up playing both days over the weekend, Quarry and Baxter.

Loved Baxter, we got on just after a storm so course was a bit wet but we were all alone out there.

Quarry was okay, course was in good shape and played well but it was rammed. Waited the entire way around and played in just under 5 hours. No real control out there and seemed like a lot of people came down from cottages to just get hammered on the course.

They also had a bachelor there with 3 groups, luckily they were after us but as we were sitting on the patio they rolled in. One guy literally fell out of his cart he was so hammered.

Comment

Friend has a cottage in the Bob. Golfed 6 Foot Bay a couple of times. Old school course, tight fairways, small greens. Conditions were good, greens in great shape . However, best part, beating the traffic and going by boat!
              Attached Files

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X