Club memberships Toronto

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club memberships Toronto

Good day everyone

Hoping for some suggestions for club memberships in the Toronto area or West of Toronto. I live in the high park area, anything within a 30 minute drive would be preferable. I’m 28 years old and started golfing last year so a good practice facility is equally as important as the course itself for me right now. My limit would be in the $3.5k range.

First time poster here. Any help appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

I live near you and spent the last year deciding on a club to join. City courses are pretty full and more expensive than out of the city. In our end of the woods we've got (in order I'd rank them) St George's, Weston, Islington, Lambton, Markland Woods. The first three are full at the moment. Markland when I was in touch last fall was keen for members but I'm hearing this year they have full tee sheets. There's also Credit Valley and Missisauga going a bit further west.

That leaves Lambton - I think it strikes a good balance of good golf and cost. They should have a fall trial membership that will let you play for the fall, use facilities over the winter, and play for first 6-8 weeks of next spring. Give them a shout.

I ended up saying eff it to a close drive and joined Devil's Pulpit (40 minute drive) a month ago and have zero regrets.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmarsh View Post
      Good day everyone

Hoping for some suggestions for club memberships in the Toronto area or West of Toronto. I live in the high park area, anything within a 30 minute drive would be preferable. I’m 28 years old and started golfing last year so a good practice facility is equally as important as the course itself for me right now. My limit would be in the $3.5k range.

First time poster here. Any help appreciated.
      Thanks in advance.
      Brampton GC would have a trial membership available below your price point. Very good practice facilities. https://www.bramptongolf.com/membership

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X