Collapse

Meadowbrooke

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meadowbrooke

Anyone know what cost is to join Meadowbrooke? Do they have trial memberships?

Originally posted by dms10 View Post
    Anyone know what cost is to join Meadowbrooke? Do they have trial memberships?
    Cue the why don't you call them and ask yourself posts. What is this a "Pick Shirt" society.

Drove by on Sunday looked nice.

Comment

hahahahahahha FUNNY GUY HERE! I actually did email them asking and never got a response thank you very much.
      Last edited by dms10; Sep 15, 2020, 09:11 AM.

Comment

I would call and leave a message instead of email , not sure why but every time I send a email as I have been wondering about other clubs myself it takes forever to get a reply, when I call and leave a message I get a faster response...
        Thomas4golf

Ping G425 Max/Tensei AV Orange
        Callaway XR Hybrids, 4, 5, 6 Accra I-Series
        Miura TC-201 / 6 - PW N.S. Pro 950 GH
        Callaway Jaws Raw /50* 54* 58* N.S. Modus
        Ferrules by Bbandfco

Putter / Ping Prime Tyne 4
        Pro V1x Left Dash
        Leupold GX - 5C R.F.

Vessel Player 111 Stand Bag / Black
        Stewart X9

Member: Coppinwood Golf Club

Comment

If you just email the club they often take their time looking at their general mail inbox.

Or did you email either of these two gentelemen?

Brad GM - bsewards@meadowbrookgolf.net or

Reilly - For Membership

rerwin@meadowbrookgolf.net

or just phone

905-887-5801
          Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

hahahahahahha FUNNY GUY HERE! I actually did email them asking and never got a response thank you very much.
            You misunderstood I have no problem with the inquiry some other TGNers were going to bounce so I was just sending out a warning. If I had the info i would provide it.

Funny how? Joe Pesci

Comment

Not surprising. It took 4 weeks for me to get a response. This even after I met with the membership rep at the club who promised he would send me info.

There was info on their site at the beginning of the season advertising rates and the removal of the initiation fee for early joiners But it was confusing and incomplete. There was no mention at all of any F&B. The whole piece was later removed.

When I did finally get the info from the membership rep four weeks after our meeting, it was considerably different from what was earlier on their wed site. And...since I had specifically asked about the absence of F&B fees, lo and behold there it was. I did not keep this...so can't provide to you.

There was no follow up at all, which I would have expected since I met in person with this fellow.

Frankly, the membership coordinator there is either in over his head, just does not care, or with Covid driven membership increases, they don't need to respond to new member inquiries.

On the plus side, when I did play there on a UP ticket, other staff and members were quite friendly and receptive.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

OP any replies from Meadowbrook yet, BTW note correct spelling.
                Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Originally posted by Fore Warned View Post

Not surprising. It took 4 weeks for me to get a response. This even after I met with the membership rep at the club who promised he would send me info.

There was info on their site at the beginning of the season advertising rates and the removal of the initiation fee for early joiners But it was confusing and incomplete. There was no mention at all of any F&B. The whole piece was later removed.

When I did finally get the info from the membership rep four weeks after our meeting, it was considerably different from what was earlier on their wed site. And...since I had specifically asked about the absence of F&B fees, lo and behold there it was. I did not keep this...so can't provide to you.

There was no follow up at all, which I would have expected since I met in person with this fellow.

Frankly, the membership coordinator there is either in over his head, just does not care, or with Covid driven membership increases, they don't need to respond to new member inquiries.

On the plus side, when I did play there on a UP ticket, other staff and members were quite friendly and receptive.
                  Lot of bad workers who are in the wrong jobs these days.

Had similar experience for something totally different where ppl just don't know how to sell/service. I wanted something and there was only one distributor and I got a quote (which I got) and then I wanted clarification (which I never got)...it should have been a super easy sell. Is it so hard to answer someone in clear concise fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Fore Warned View Post

Interesting because I received an email reply from Reilly Erwin in two days.
                    Sent me the complete package with all the membership information.
                    Not at liberty to post details here, but can say that they do have room for some introductory memberships with very favourable conditions, pricing and options.
                    As suggested by me previously just email: rerwin@meadowbrookgolf.net
                    No problem.
                    Last edited by 4underthru9; Sep 20, 2020, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                    X