Collapse

Cabot purchases World Woods, among others in Florida

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabot purchases World Woods, among others in Florida

Official annoucement next week. Pine Barrens will be restored, a Canadian will build on top of Rolling Oaks. Some of you who follow me on Twitter and Instagram saw I posted this on December 28 but I figured I'd put it here also.

This is one of two new properties yet to be announced. The other is not in North America. Not sure I can reveal where.. yet.
    Last edited by drewharvie; Jan 7, 2022, 08:43 PM.

Wow!

_______
    NQRfPT

Comment

From wiki:

"In December 2021, Cabot SMW OPCO LLC, headquartered in Toronto Canada, purchased World Woods, Southern Woods and Sugarmill Woods Country Club. Cabot currently operates Cabot Links in Nova Scotia and Cabot St. Lucia destination golf resorts."

_______
      NQRfPT

Comment

I've been wanting to play World Woods, but have heard the conditions are horrilbe. I'm sure the new owner will improve the conditons.

Comment

Cabot St Lucia looks beautiful . . . might have to try to get there . . .
          If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Originally posted by drewharvie View Post
            Official annoucement next week. Pine Barrens will be restored, a Canadian will build on top of Rolling Oaks.
            Confused ... are they redesigning/renovating Rolling Oaks?

Played Pine Barrens some 2 yrs ago and it was in very playable condition. A lot of signs however that property anemities were neglected. Would go to play again after restorations.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Backyard View Post

Confused ... are they redesigning/renovating Rolling Oaks?

Played Pine Barrens some 2 yrs ago and it was in very playable condition. A lot of signs however that property anemities were neglected. Would go to play again after restorations.
              Yes, Rolling Oaks will be redesigned

Comment

Now moving into Europe with the purchase of Castle Stuart in Inverness, Scotland - will be known as Cabot Highlands. 2nd course to be added as well.

Comment

^^^ official now - https://www.golfdigest.com/story/cas...abot-highlands

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X