Collapse

Eagles Nest passes 2022

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Nest passes 2022

So apparently they are no longer selling the membership to the practice facility on its own for this year, but only if you buy one of the "Advantage" packages for $5k - PLUS - add $800 for the range facility. The Advantage packages come with 25 golf passes to use any time during 2022, but the problem is that I dont have the time to golf 25 times in a season.

Any members in here that might be interested in buying the golf passes at cost each? perhaps save the taxes? (I think they work out to something like $185 each)

Just curious see if there is any interest.
    Last edited by Cbass; Mar 8, 2022, 09:08 AM.

Just curious, how much was the practice facility membership in the past, and what did it include?

Comment

Originally posted by sahilkk79 View Post
      Just curious, how much was the practice facility membership in the past, and what did it include?
      This is from 2020 ... but IIRC, the price in 2021 was the same.

Click image for larger version

Name:	z56A0vw.png
Views:	935
Size:	231.2 KB
ID:	3515977

Comment

In the past (as of last year) practice membership was $999+tax.
        Included access to range after 4pm weekdays and after 10am on weekends and holidays
        also included 1 non-flex green fee (restrictions on when you can use)

I purchased and quickly grew frustrated as there we no holes cut on practice green (yes during COVID, but several other courses had holes cut on practice greens)
        Bunker renovation for the course included the practice traps
        And several days when the range ran out of balls to hit - - with no staff to pick the range and/or replenish
        Staff was less than courteous when presenting the issue of no balls for range

Comment

Originally posted by Cbass View Post
          So apparently they are no longer selling the membership to the practice facility on its own for this year, but only if you buy one of the "Advantage" packages for $5k - PLUS - add $800 for the range facility. The Advantage packages come with 25 golf passes to use any time during 2022, but the problem is that I dont have the time to golf 25 times in a season.
          Also just curious, how is that Advantage package (25 rounds for $5K) a deal? Has their rack rate gone north of $200 now? Course is good but not worth that IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cbass View Post

Any members in here that might be interested in buying the golf passes at cost each? perhaps save the taxes? (I think they work out to something like $185 each)

Just curious see if there is any interest.
            I'd be interested in a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by midlifecrisis View Post
              Also just curious, how is that Advantage package (25 rounds for $5K) a deal? Has their rack rate gone north of $200 now? Course is good but not worth that IMO.
              Rack Rate has been north of $200 for the better part of the last decade. It was $205 + taxes for several years.

For 2022, it's $220 + taxes ($248.60)

Comment

Jaysus. I've only ever played it in tournaments or as a guest.

Comment

Originally posted by golfstair View Post

I'd be interested in a couple.
                  I pulled the trigger on this this year. So lmk if you want a few. PM me for details

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X