Collapse

La Cana in Punta Cana

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Cana in Punta Cana

Booking a golf trip to the DR and La Cana Golf course has 3 nines. Hacienda, Tortuga and El Arrecife. Any recommendations as to which 9's are the best? We only have 1 round booked there so want to make sure I choose wisely. Looking for scenic ocean views. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I played it years ago as a single…. Can’t remember which 2 9s I started but I ended up playing all 3…. Played it twilight and wasn’t busy. I just told the pro shop after my round that I’m waiting for my ride and if I could play the other 9 while waiting. You can always try that or slip the guy some cash. check out their hole by hole info if they have it but from what I remember 1 of the 9s doesn’t have ocean view.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabreak80 View Post
      Booking a golf trip to the DR and La Cana Golf course has 3 nines. Hacienda, Tortuga and El Arrecife. Any recommendations as to which 9's are the best? We only have 1 round booked there so want to make sure I choose wisely. Looking for scenic ocean views. Any feedback would be appreciated.
      Have you found any info on this? I'm going there in March and looking to play at La Cana as well... I noticed on their booking website, there are two options - "LA CANA ARECIFE" or "LA CANA TORTUGA". I suppose they are different compositions starting with the named 9 hole...

Comment

I was just there over the Christmas break. Arrecife and Tortuga each have 4 holes on the water. I think I preferred Tortuga but it did have one gimmicky hole. Hacienda winds through a subdivision but might have the best layout of the three.

We were told that you could only play nine holes if you were staying at one of the houses on the courses, which we were. Price for 9 was $100 + caddie which is another $40 once you tip. For $20 you can use the range facility all day which consists of grass range, chipping area with sand, putting area, super crappy range balls.
        Dans le BAG...
        PING G30 LS 9*, PING G25 14.5*, PING G30 19*
        PING I25 4-LW
        Titleist Vokey SM6 62*
        Scotty Cameron Classics Laguna

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays