No announcement yet.
Collapse

Kaneff flex membership?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate your point. Hopefully, all golf courses won't subscribe to it. Just out of curiousity, are there similar limits for gym or tennis club memberships?

Originally posted by 73monte View Post

... from a business stand point, it makes no sense to let golfers play unlimited rounds for a flat fee.
    This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Originally posted by 73monte View Post

I find this approach of round capping very reasonable. Not cheap by any means, but 120 rounds is a ton of golf. Capping and flex mbsp's are the future of golf for rec players. Just have to face the fact that from a business stand point, it makes no sense to let golfers play unlimited rounds for a flat fee.
      Out here with golf available year round, except when it snows, 120 rds per year is not much for the retiree's.

Yes, if a course can fill their tee sheets with daily fee players, then they would not offer unlimted golf annual passes.
      But annual passes do exist for courses that need a cash injection and will unused capacity on their tee sheets.

Comment

Not mentioned is the FREE golf at home course Monday to Wednesday in shoulder season. Isn't there bring a family member for free at twilight in the fine print? I haven't looked for a while. Also guests of members receive a discount so other benefits not yet discussed. Debate the value. Unlimited golf memberships at public courses is not the way of the future for the industry.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X