Collapse

Under rated golf courses within the vicinity of GTA

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by High cut View Post

For public, I completely agree. I'd be in for a long weekend on site playing 36 a day with a good group, would be a great weekend.

They are trying to do the same thing up the street at the Pulpit.
    As much as I don’t like the changes to Osprey because they are designed to-attract more golfers, this idea could work. For GTA golfers it’s not too far away, and there are 3 great courses on the property, so you can park the car and leave it for a few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4wedges View Post

As much as I don’t like the changes to Osprey because they are designed to-attract more golfers, this idea could work. For GTA golfers it’s not too far away, and there are 3 great courses on the property, so you can park the car and leave it for a few days.
      It's an interesting business plan.

As stated, I would be in if it lined up well.

But how many others? Paying as much as they are to be able to use the "TPC" name suggests they are trying to attract US visitors, how many will come? And how many from Toronto would overnight just an hour away?

Just remembered that Wooden Sticks has some cabins (at least they did). Does anyone know how successful they are/were?

Obviously a different deal, but Redtail has a similar thing and I have heard great things about the experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by High cut View Post

It's an interesting business plan.

As stated, I would be in if it lined up well.

But how many others? Paying as much as they are to be able to use the "TPC" name suggests they are trying to attract US visitors, how many will come? And how many from Toronto would overnight just an hour away?

Just remembered that Wooden Sticks has some cabins (at least they did). Does anyone know how successful they are/were?

Obviously a different deal, but Redtail has a similar thing and I have heard great things about the experience.
        Have been told Wooden Sticks has done well with the cabins as has RAshburn over the last couple of years.

I think even the original owner at Osprey envisioned as a destination/resort /conference centre but couldn't pull it off.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X