Collapse

Innisfil Creek

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innisfil Creek

Wish I were smart enough to link the website notice but have trouble doing so on this site.

As if today Innisfil Creek is no longer, apparently the township has to do some flood relief work which will affect the course.

The owner has posted an explanation on their website.

I just checked the website, it seems the cost and logistics are too much for the course. Clearly this was unforeseen as the club had collected 2024 membership fees. These of course will be refunded shortly. Can’t help but wonder of the town has to compensate the owners because of this.
    Last edited by 4wedges; Feb 11, 2024, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Dear Innisfil Creek Golf Course Community, This is a very difficult email for me to share but due to circumstances beyond the golf course’s control, we will be permanently closing Innisfil Creek Golf Course effective immediately. The Reason Behind the … Read More

_______
      NQRfPT

Comment

Dear Innisfil Creek Golf Course Community, This is a very difficult email for me to share but due to circumstances beyond the golf course’s control, we will be permanently closing Innisfil Creek Golf Course effective immediately. The Reason Behind the … Read More

I have to believe the Town of Innisfil and other govn't agencies will be reimbursing the owner so they come out unscathed and with some capital appreciation too???

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelR View Post
          [URL]https://innisfilcreekgolf.com/2024/02/10/subject-announcement-permanent-closure-of-innisfil-creek-golf-course/[/URL
          Thanks, I have problems every time I try to do this, I have no problems elsewhere but just have not figured TGN out yet, thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Over Par View Post

Thanks, I have problems every time I try to do this, I have no problems elsewhere but just have not figured TGN out yet, thanks again.
            Np - - I just right clicked the url at the top to highlight it, then a copy and paste into the destination (TGN). Check the preview box to see if it works, and Bob's your uncle.

_______
            NQRfPT

Comment

Is this the same Torkos family as owns/operates TNT Golf?

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post

Is this the same Torkos family as owns/operates TNT Golf?
                Same one, also in on Nobleton Lakes, I believe TNT is no longer.

Comment

Even though it was not a great course, it's location, price point and being short and easy to walk meant it was a good venue for beginners and juniors etc....so served a niche

always a shame to lose a golf course
                  "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

I heard that Mackenzie Kuhn, Head Pro from Innisfil Creek has been hired by Kevin Thistle and will be the head pro for the Toronto Munis. Major changes ongoing with the operations , all sounds like it will be for the better.
                    Last edited by Weirfan; Feb 29, 2024, 08:50 AM.
                    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                    X