Collapse

Cobra King F7 Driver Any Good?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra King F7 Driver Any Good?

Has anyone tried the Cobra King F7 either at a fitting event or has purchased this club? I find it great looking but would like to have your insight on it's performance!
    Thanks

All the latest Cobra drivers are excellent. The F7 offers a little more forgiveness than the F7+. I retained my F6+ because the change to the F7+ produced very minimal performance gains.
    In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
    Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, KuroKage 606 S
    TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
    TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
    PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
    TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
    Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
    TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

I have the F6 and I like it, especially for the price. I haven't had the opportunity to test the F7 personally, but I've heard they are similar. It may be worth catching a deal on the F6/+

Comment

I have the F7 and really like it. Seems pretty forgiving - definitely has helped me hit more fairways. A good amount of customization available without being excessive.

Comment

I gained distance/accuracy over the F6 and love the Arccoss feature. It measures your accurate driving distance each hole.

Comment

I've tried it, it felt nice but man is it LOUD! A nice deep crack when you hit the ball.

Comment

Unfortunately never had the chance to try it yet but all my golfer friends who have all had great things to say about the club. Looks like Cobra is making a move on the big boys in the past couple of years with their great clubs

Comment

Originally posted by winnipegchris View Post
                Unfortunately never had the chance to try it yet but all my golfer friends who have all had great things to say about the club. Looks like Cobra is making a move on the big boys in the past couple of years with their great clubs
                I agree. I tested and purchased both their f6 irons and f6 driver, however the f7 looks like a sweet driver, not to mention the sweet head cover it comes with.

If I ever have the opportunity to trade my f6 for an f7, I would.

Comment

I own it, traded in my 2016 M1 for it. The F7 is very forgiving, you can actually feel it sometimes. If I hit a really bad one off the toe, it ends up long and in the fairway

Could not get the Arcoss thing to work though.

Highly recommend it.

Comment

I find the same thing with my King LTD -> a blatant toe hit feels like crap, but the ball just goes !
                    🍍 2023 WITB 🍍​
                    Bag | Titleist Hybrid-5 Stand Bag
                    Ping G430 Max 12* | Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x
                    Titleist TSR3 18* Fairway | Evenflow White 60S
                    Titleist TSR1 20* Hybrid | Evenflow White 90S
                    Edel SMS Pro 5-PW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
                    Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S

Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock grip
                    Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo

Comment

Just ordered a new F7 on Ebay for $US169.99 all in with free shipping to any US destination.

Having it shipped to my brother in law and it will be waiting for me when I get there in April.

Comment

Cobra makes a really nice driver whether its F6 or F7 and always have good no up charge shaft options. You just don't ever want to buy a Cobra driver when its first introduced because most of the US sites, including Cobra itself, will be discounting it by mid summer and by year end (like now) you can often find them for 40% or more off.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyJ View Post
                          Cobra makes a really nice driver whether its F6 or F7 and always have good no up charge shaft options. You just don't ever want to buy a Cobra driver when its first introduced because most of the US sites, including Cobra itself, will be discounting it by mid summer and by year end (like now) you can often find them for 40% or more off.
                          Agreed. I bought a brand new King F6 last month at Dick's in Holland, Michigan for $97 US. You definitely can't buy Cobra clubs and expect them to hold value like Ping or Titleist.

Comment

I have a Fly-Z+ and I like it. Set at 11, with the weight forward, it flies. Cobras have been hit and miss for me but this one is a keeper.
                            Rick Shiels did a comparison of Cobra drivers from 2013 -2017.
                            theF7 came tops in accuracy and the 2014 Bio-cell was the longest.
                            5 YEARS OF COBRA GOLF DRIVERS TESTED!Thanks to the guys at golfbidder.co.uk for helping me collect as many of the COBRA Drivers as possible! ►Become a FREE S...

things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by TheBaconator View Post

Agreed. I bought a brand new King F6 last month at Dick's in Holland, Michigan for $97 US. You definitely can't buy Cobra clubs and expect them to hold value like Ping or Titleist.
                              Forget trade in value on Cobra, the F6 came out in 2016 and GT offered me $70 on a trade when they had their trade in event earlier in the year.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X