Collapse

TM red spider (Jason Day edition)

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM red spider (Jason Day edition)

currently using a SC go low mallet. Have a great deal on a Spider (no line on top) for $170. A simple yay or neigh in if I should buy it. Annnnndddd Gooooooo!!!!

Yes. One of the best putters ever

Comment

Fairly popular these days although our sales of those has ground to a halt. Personally, I find them unappealing.
      In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
      Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, KuroKage 606 S
      TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
      TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
      PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
      TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
      Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
      TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie2017 View Post
        currently using a SC go low mallet. Have a great deal on a Spider (no line on top) for $170. A simple yay or neigh in if I should buy it. Annnnndddd Gooooooo!!!!
        Loved my Tour Red so much, that I recently went through the "MySpider" process and custom designed one. Chose a theme to pay tribute to my wife who battled Stage 3 Breast Cancer all last year. Took about a month and when I got it, I was blown away by how well it turned out.

Easy for me or anyone here to say "run out and buy it", but you really need to roll one to see if it's the right fit. Different hosel configs and feel/sound will play a role.

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post

Loved my Tour Red so much, that I recently went through the "MySpider" process and custom designed one. Chose a theme to pay tribute to my wife who battled Stage 3 Breast Cancer all last year. Took about a month and when I got it, I was blown away by how well it turned out.

Easy for me or anyone here to say "run out and buy it", but you really need to roll one to see if it's the right fit. Different hosel configs and feel/sound will play a role.
          Very thoughtful my friend. Hats off to you and your wife.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X