Collapse

Custom Design Wedges

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Design Wedges

Looking to pick up new wedges this season and considering ordering personalized ones. I know Vokey and Taylormade both offer custom designs for their wedges, but I've also seen lots of cool designs from third-party groups so considering going that route too.

Anyone have any recommendations of places they have had good (or bad) experiences with? Preferably Canadian-based due to cost, but open to any suggestions!

Thanks in advance

Depends what you want cause most guys can do stamping and/or laser. Stamping you're limited but it's nice but also usually more expensive. Laser you have way more options, depending on what you get done it can be very cool or meh but the meh is usually on personal tastes.

There are a few guys in the GTA that can do this work:

- Elliot at Customize My Clubs, his website has a lot of info, he's also at a lot of events as well.
    - Max at Doghouse Golf, his Instagram has a lot of his work, he stamped 3 of my wedges and ground the sole on 1 of them and I've been quite happy with and no issues.
    - Brad at Club Up Customs, not sure if he's doing wedge work at the moment website says "Sold Out" but just throwing out another option for you.

Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X
    3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X
    3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX
    Irons: 4-6 PXG 0311P 7-W 0317CB | DG120X
    Wedges: Vokey SM9 50.8F|54.10S|58.8M
    Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K
    TP5X 2024
    Ghost Katana

Comment

I came across Customize My Clubs the other day and they look pretty good, will also look into Doghouse.

thanks!

Comment

Modern Golf stamped my irons and wedges.Very pleased.

Comment

PING has a customization program for their new s159 wedges, not too many options but decent for a major OEM.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM97 View Post
            Depends what you want cause most guys can do stamping and/or laser. Stamping you're limited but it's nice but also usually more expensive. Laser you have way more options, depending on what you get done it can be very cool or meh but the meh is usually on personal tastes.

- Elliot at Customize My Clubs, his website has a lot of info, he's also at a lot of events as well.
            - Max at Doghouse Golf, his Instagram has a lot of his work, he stamped 3 of my wedges and ground the sole on 1 of them and I've been quite happy with and no issues.
            - Brad at Club Up Customs, not sure if he's doing wedge work at the moment website says "Sold Out" but just throwing out another option for you.
            I used Elliot at Customize My Clubs. I didn't do anything too wild, but his Instagram page will show you the kind of awesome things he can do.

He was very easy to work with, fast and reasonably priced.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM97 View Post

Just used Brad at Club up Customs for my wedges. Laser etched my twins names on and a dice. He was easy to work with and very fast in terms of turn around. I'm still waiting for a response from Elliot at customize my clubs unfortunately.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240329_173458_Instagram.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	3755246

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays