Collapse

Random dumb question

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random dumb question

I have a set of mizuno mp37s that are sitting in my storage locker.
    should I sell them?
    trying to think if there’s any good reasons to keep them. They’re in decent condition cause I hardly played when I had them.
    doubt I’ll ever go back to blades tho and for some reason I was set up keeping them.

anyone know what these would even be worth?

Originally posted by rosenberg View Post
    should I sell them?
    trying to think if there’s any good reasons to keep them. They’re in decent condition cause I hardly played when I had them.
    doubt I’ll ever go back to blades tho and for some reason I was set up keeping them.

By any chance are they left handed?

Comment

Should be able to get $250-$400 for them depending on the number of clubs and condition ( which you say is good)
      "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by rosenberg View Post
        should I sell them?

MP 37's are quite old being introduced in 2004.
        They are also blades making your target selling market even smaller.
        I'm thinking $200 at the very top end.
        Try listing them at $300 and see if you get any takers.
        There are a ton of MP 37's on eBay....which would indicate to me they aren't selling well.....all are over $300.

Used clubs are not selling well nowadays....especially 20 year old clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post

There are a ton of MP 37's on eBay....which would indicate to me they aren't selling well.....all are over $300.

Looking at ebay 4 of the last 5 sets sets sold for between $399.50 and $434.82, the other sold for $265. Another sold recently for $543 but was in excellent shape

I notice 2nd swing who I have bought lots from and who prices things fairly, IMO lists below average condition sets at $280 US = ~ $380 cdn

Again, depends on the condition of the OP's set but if in as good as he claims, based on the ebay sales , I would probably start at $375 and go from there ....

used club market is doing fine, obviously not what it was in peak covid but I've sold a lot in the past few weeks and it's picking up now with golf season approaching.
          "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Mizuno quality blades in good condition don't go out of style. They are in demand by those ready to improve their game.
            They are the Porsche 911s of the golf world, IMHO.
            things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by bl8d View Post
              Mizuno quality blades in good condition don't go out of style. They are in demand by those ready to improve their game.
              They are the Porsche 911s of the golf world, IMHO.
              Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted as someone always hoping to purchase 'as inexpensively as possible' a left handed set of Mizuno MP forged blades.

Comment

^^^LOLOLOL sorry!

Harry(IQ) has a left handed set of Muirfield's that are every bit as good as the Mizuno blades, if not better.

tell him a friend send you.
                things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X