Collapse

Lessons Scarborough/Golden Mile Area?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lessons Scarborough/Golden Mile Area?

Would like to take some lessons this year, have never had any think it would definitely help. Located around the golden mile area in Scarborough.

I go to Tracker and Next Golf every now and then and see they have pros that offer lessons. Anyone have any experience with them? Id prefer something outdoors but would settle for anything to get the help.

Originally posted by KRM3 View Post
    Would like to take some lessons this year, have never had any think it would definitely help. Located around the golden mile area in Scarborough.

I go to Tracker and Next Golf every now and then and see they have pros that offer lessons. Anyone have any experience with them? Id prefer something outdoors but would settle for anything to get the help.
    Try Salem Ridge when their range opens.

Comment

Originally posted by bogey5 View Post

Try Salem Ridge when their range opens.
      Thanks, Deer Creek Golf is that right?
      Is this open to public? Have you had any experience here?

Comment

Originally posted by KRM3 View Post

Thanks, Deer Creek Golf is that right?
        Is this open to public? Have you had any experience here?
        Yes Deer Creek

Best public range/practise area nearby imo + a par 3 course.

Took some lessons there 25 years ago. Know nothing about current lesson programs.

Comment

Thought I'd sign up and reply as I recently had a good experience with the nextgolf lessons, got 4 hours with a pro in a private trackman bay. Cant go wrong for $75/hr with someone interpreting the data for you making relevant adjustments on the spot. I'm a 20 handicap and he had me shaping irons in the first lesson, adding yards to my driver in the second, with some simple setup changes.

Understanding some high level cause and effect of swing changes might help going into lessons, would recommend Jon Sherman's "Four Foundations of Golf" for that. Helps to understand the swing jargon a bit and communicate with the instructor more effectively.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Golfhockeylife16 View Post
            Thought I'd sign up and reply as I recently had a good experience with the nextgolf lessons, got 4 hours with a pro in a private trackman bay. Cant go wrong for $75/hr with someone interpreting the data for you making relevant adjustments on the spot. I'm a 20 handicap and he had me shaping irons in the first lesson, adding yards to my driver in the second, with some simple setup changes.

Understanding some high level cause and effect of swing changes might help going into lessons, would recommend Jon Sherman's "Four Foundations of Golf" for that. Helps to understand the swing jargon a bit and communicate with the instructor more effectively.

Good luck
            Appreciate the comment! I’ll definitely have to look into that. Always enjoy going to nextgolf so that would be great.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X