Hooking everything!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hooking everything!

Originally posted by goodhit View Post
    Oh my God,they really make you hit down with this thing for you to have any hope of hitting the club face.
    My guess is this thing is making you come down so steeply that you are shutting the face down when using regular clubs.
    Its heavy isn't it,heavier than a regular club?
    I hit this thing at GT and didn't really hit it any different than a normal iron. Don't think I'm particularly steep, though probably hands forward for sure.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by goodhit View Post
      So you disagree with my assessment.
      Assessment or opinion? I usually go to a professional for an assessment. Disagreeing on opinions with people that have one, is the "cornerstone" of discussion. Know what I mean.
      In The Ogio
      Driver - Titleist TS4 w/Diamana
      Fairway Wood - KZG CH-II 3 wood w/Accra HF
      Hybrids - Nakashima NX 3 and 4 w/Accra HF
      Irons - Wilson FG Tour V2 w/KBS Tours
      Wedges - Wilson FG Tours w/TT DG SPinners
      Putter - Scotty Cameron Red X​
      MEMBER OF THE 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Thanks for all the tips guys. I'll try weakening my grip and experimenting with ball position.

Comment

Originally posted by golfman98 View Post
          Thanks for all the tips guys. I'll try weakening my grip and experimenting with ball position.
          I was about to response by saying the ops hasn't responded and probable started the thread out of a fit of frustration. Glad you ended up coming back to view your own thread. To be honest no one pointed out that it might just be a blip game and try not to worry about it to much. I mean you just had a better game the week before and getting this hook may not be a permanent thing. Its like not having the putting down one game and then your chipping goes to whack the next. Relax, stick with your normal routine. If the hook seem to persist then do try some of these tips others have suggested. But a true fix would be to seek professional help. You usually get what you pay for for free advice

Here is another free tip. If you shot right try tucking your right elbow into your body during the downswing.
          Cobra L5V- Nunchuk shaft
          Ping Rapture V2 4W
          Adams Idea Pro 2H
          Accuform PTM
          SC Red X

Comment

Originally posted by golfman98 View Post
            Just a week ago, my swing was decent. But recently, I've hooked EVERY one of my shots! Any of you know how to fix it? Just started practicing a few shots with a tour striker, but that's supposed to help with ball striking, so I don't think that's the issue. Any help would be appreciated.
            I think it is the issue. Cut down the shaft on the tour striker and use it to stir your Wok. No point in throwing it out.

Comment

I bet you can make a mean fried rice with that!!!

Originally posted by dekker View Post
              I think it is the issue. Cut down the shaft on the tour striker and use it to stir your Wok. No point in throwing it out.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X