PayPal Gift

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Gift

Hello,

New here, I have a set and putter listed on the Righy section, but I see other people listing that they accept paypal gift payment?

What does that mean?? Why doesn't it have to be a paypal gift?

Re: PayPal Gift

seding it though paypal by "gift" means that the payer pays the Paypal fee not the recepient..

so if im paying you via paypal 'gift' i pay the paypal fees (3% i beleive) not you...in the past the receiver of the money always had the % just taking off the amount sent
    Epic 10.5 - Elements
    Epic 3 wood - Elements
    Mizuno JPX900 -22* Veylix Rome 988X
    King MB - Recoil Prototype
    Fourteen - 52/56/60PM -Recoil Prototype
    Lamb Allendale
    https://www.instagram.com/makerofputts/

Comment

I believe it also eliminates all buyer/seller protection that PayPal would normally provide.

Theoretically, if I agreed to buy an item from someone for $XXX (and "gifted" them the money), but they never send the item and/or disappear... I'm S.O.L. with no recourse.

I personally, would NEVER "gift" someone I didn't know (and trust) any money through PayPal.
      M1 10.5°, M2 16.5° HZRDUS Yellow 76; 910H 17° Kiyoshi Purple 100
      716MB 3:P, SM6 54°.10°S, WW 60°.06°K DGTI AMT; Futura X5; TP X

Comment

I agree with landshark If I don't know someone I will not (Gift) thru Paypal...

Comment

Originally posted by landshark View Post
          I believe it also eliminates all buyer/seller protection that PayPal would normally provide.

Theoretically, if I agreed to buy an item from someone for $XXX (and "gifted" them the money), but they never send the item and/or disappear... I'm S.O.L. with no recourse.

I personally, would NEVER "gift" someone I didn't know (and trust) any money through PayPal.
          Interesting, so if I buy from you, send you payment as gift and never recieve the x item, I couldn't file a paypal dispute?
          Epic 10.5 - Elements
          Epic 3 wood - Elements
          Mizuno JPX900 -22* Veylix Rome 988X
          King MB - Recoil Prototype
          Fourteen - 52/56/60PM -Recoil Prototype
          Lamb Allendale
          https://www.instagram.com/makerofputts/

Comment

Originally posted by golfer40 View Post
            Interesting, so if I buy from you, send you payment as gift and never recieve the x item, I couldn't file a paypal dispute?
            correct
            i saw a thread about this on i believe wrx where a guy bought ap2s that were said to be in mint shape, when they showed up they were totalled, all the faced were brown and worn, i think he paid around 450-500 bucks too
            it looks like he played 60 rounds in rocks
            the seller wouldnt reply to pms or emails and paypal said since the money was sent as a gift, they cant do anything
            the guy should have just paid another 12$...
            " the only shots you can be dead sure of are those you've had already."

WHATS IN THE BAG

Ping I20 9.5 stiff
            Sonartec 2.5 3/5 woods
            Mcgregor hybrids 3,4,5
            Ping i20
            MacGregor response
            Snickers tour bag
            Pro V1

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse