X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Ryder Cup thread

Originally posted by nobdyhere View Post
    My fav moment from the weekend:

Being told that I'm still away after hitting a 314yrd drive on #11. I hate you Albatross. To my defense at least I was in the fairway.
    Hey jay, its nice hitting 8 iron into a par 5 isn't it
    MEMBER OF THE 2008/2011/2014/2016TGN/OGF RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

For those of you who thought that I did any work on this event, the fact is that Rich did everything for the OG side. He, and Gerry and Dave for the TGN team, deserve all the credit. I was just a veteran of the links with a thought or two.
      This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Originally posted by mpare View Post
        For those of you who thought that I did any work on this event, the fact is that Rich did everything for the OG side. He, and Gerry and Dave for the TGN team, deserve all the credit. I was just a veteran of the links with a thought or two.
        Michael never under estimate wisdom
        BIG MOY GOLF...POWERED BY SNICKERS
        Member Century Club...Osprey Valley May 20, 2010...108 holes
        There is no next year...signed Leaf fan

Comment

Originally posted by mpare View Post
          Once you've washed away this loss with a few glasses of the good grape, pack your change purse and come on over....I'll empty it.

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post
            Once you've washed away this loss with a few glasses of the good grape, pack your change purse and come on over....I'll empty it.
            I want in on that

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post
              Originally posted by golower View Post
              I want in on that
              Boys, boys. Why would you want "a$$ kicked by a senior" on your resume?
              When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Comment

Originally posted by LobWedge View Post
                I set him up good Rich with my terrible play for the 1st 7 holes yesterday. Have him right where I want him! shhhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by LobWedge View Post
                  Well "if" that ever happens, you'll be the first to hear about it.

Comment

Well done guys , and congrats
                    I'll echo once again what everybody else has already said and thanks to Gerry , Dave (skull it !) and Rich
                    You gents put together the most complete event to date yet , we still have 1 or 2 small issues to iron out before next year (as discussed with captains ) other than that it went flawlessly.
                    We are already on a mission to start recruiting some new Ottawa based players , not that the ones who turned up and played for our team aren't welcome to play for us again next year , thanks to those guys.
                    Thanks to my competitors , Terry , Bruce and Gerry gentlemen and legends in their own right.
                    I was fortunate to play well enough and get points for my team , but more importantly fortunate to play golf with a great bunch of guys.
                    This is always my golfing highlight for the year , and from this point on , I'm just practicing for next year.
                    Have a great golf season and I'll see you all again soon.
                    Cobra Rad speed driver
                    TM sim 3wood
                    Callaway Xhot tour 5 wood
                    Titleist 818 4 hybrid
                    Ping i500s 5-pw w/recoil stiff
                    Cleveland cg3 50,54 & 58
                    Sub zero putter