• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The OFFICIAL 2015 RYDER CUP THREAD

Add me to waiting list

Comment

Originally posted by corchard View Post
      I need a week to clear my work calendar. I'll let you know.
      Pretty sure it's gonna take more than a clear work calendar to fix your game, Charles.
      When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Comment

FYI Guys. Due to issues beyond my control (see the OG thread), I'm stepping down as organizer for team Ottawa, for this year anyway.

There are too many political issues going on, and I don't want to jeopardize or do any damage to Flagstick's reputation by getting in to a public "shouting match" over this. I owe a lot to Jeff and Scott at Flagstick, and it's not fair to unleash this on their forum in the early days. Scott Laflamme has offered to step in take over, and I've told him I'll still play if he's successful in getting the team together. I will not play under any "other circumstances".

Cheers, and I hope the event still goes off without anymore hitches.

Rich
        When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Comment

Originally posted by LobWedge View Post
          FYI Guys. Due to issues beyond my control (see the OG thread), I'm stepping down as organizer for team Ottawa, for this year anyway.

There are too many political issues going on, and I don't want to jeopardize or do any damage to Flagstick's reputation by getting in to a public "shouting match" over this. I owe a lot to Jeff and Scott at Flagstick, and it's not fair to unleash this on their forum in the early days. Scott Laflamme has offered to step in take over, and I've told him I'll still play if he's successful in getting the team together. I will not play under any "other circumstances".

Rich
          Just saw, very silly and childish if you ask me Rich. At the end of the day it shouldn't matter, as it's always been about friends getting together. If either TGN or OGF actually put some time and effort into assisting with the organizing then it would be a worthy argument, but looking from the outside it's nothing more than bellyaching and would just ignore it.

Kudos to Gerry and Dave for their continued efforts in the organizing, it's not as easy as some would think.

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post
            Just saw, very silly and childish if you ask me Rich. At the end of the day it shouldn't matter, as it's always been about friends getting together. If either TGN or OGF actually put some time and effort into assisting with the organizing then it would be a worthy argument, but looking from the outside it's nothing more than bellyaching and would just ignore it.

Kudos to Gerry and Dave for their continued efforts in the organizing, it's not as easy as some would think.
            havent read it but +1 one on everthing else.

was stuff deleted?
            Epic 10.5 - Elements
            Epic 3 wood - Elements
            Mizuno JPX900 -22* Veylix Rome 988X
            King MB - Recoil Prototype
            Fourteen - 52/56/60PM -Recoil Prototype
            Lamb Allendale
            https://www.instagram.com/makerofputts/

Comment

Originally posted by LobWedge View Post

Rich
              Too bad Rich. Don't let the whining get to you. Look what Gerry and Dave put up with from us.
              Last edited by Mule56; Mar 5, 2015, 08:15 PM.
              In The Ogio
              Driver - Titleist TS4 w/Diamana
              Fairway Wood - KZG CH-II 3 wood w/Accra HF
              Hybrids - Nakashima NX 3 and 4 w/Accra HF
              Irons - Wilson FG Tour V2 w/KBS Tours
              Wedges - Wilson FG Tours w/TT DG SPinners
              Putter - Scotty Cameron Red X​
              MEMBER OF THE 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

just read the OG thread. More drama than my daughters grade 5 class. Gotta love the silly season!
                MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by pix40 View Post
                  havent read it but +1 one on everthing else.

was stuff deleted?
                  Am i the only one getting more than just a little upset that someone has hijacked our event and is not reporting on it here anymore? they have even gone so far as to rename it the F***stick/TGN Ryder Cup? Who authorized that? did i miss a meeting or something? So it worked here for what, seven years, but hey, i want to promote a different forum? seriously? Maybe i just need to accept changing that which isn't broke (again) and relax... Thoughts?

Comment

they need theyre own reality show...

'desperate housewives of ottawa'

**edit** 'desperate housewives of ottawagolf' dont want to upset anyone
                    Epic 10.5 - Elements
                    Epic 3 wood - Elements
                    Mizuno JPX900 -22* Veylix Rome 988X
                    King MB - Recoil Prototype
                    Fourteen - 52/56/60PM -Recoil Prototype
                    Lamb Allendale
                    https://www.instagram.com/makerofputts/

Comment

It made someone on OGF vewy, vewy angeeee!

#firstworldproblems

Comment

I say screw the OGF/TGN drama with the Ryder Cup and start up a new competition within Toronto:

The 2015 Maple Leafs/Habs Ryder Cup...we Leaf fans are damn good at golf, that much we know.

Comment

I say screw the OGF/TGN drama with the Ryder Cup and start up a new competition within Toronto:

The 2015 Maple Leafs/Habs Ryder Cup...we Leaf fans are damn good at golf, that much we know.
                          Great idea

Comment

I would like to play in a new format

Comment

closest leaf fans will get to a cup anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by P25 View Post
                                Great idea
                                im on board

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                                X