No announcement yet.
Collapse

Electric Trolley

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the MGI Quad Gyro as well after many years with the Lectronic Kaddy. Love the Quad Gyro as it is far superior in many aspects to the Lectronic Kaddy. Better control, goes straight all the time, much lighter and easier to break down, has reverse on the remote. Doesn't lose connection with the remote like my Lectronic Kaddy did and I have seen from the Stewarts
    Driver: Cobra F8+ with Chrome Elements 6F4
    3 wood: Cobra F6 with Chrome Elements 6F4
    5 wood Cobra F7
    4 thru GW - Callaway Apex CF16
    56 and 60 - Cleveland RTX 3 CB
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Fastback
    Bag: Callaway Org 14 Cart Bag

Comment

now looking at the ewheels for $800 which is lithium battery and has remote, wheels will attach to my cligear. I'm starting to see some positive feedback, only downside it doesn't have a history, it's the first year of the product so one always takes a chance. On the other hand I've read reviews on every available electric cart and there are always complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by sdavis33 View Post
        I have the MGI Quad Gyro as well after many years with the Lectronic Kaddy. Love the Quad Gyro as it is far superior in many aspects to the Lectronic Kaddy. Better control, goes straight all the time, much lighter and easier to break down, has reverse on the remote. Doesn't lose connection with the remote like my Lectronic Kaddy did and I have seen from the Stewarts
        Every product will have some kind of negative attached to it, so far I have never lost connection from the remote, have had 3 electric carts and so far the Stewart has been the best I have seen or used, folds down with ease, built as good as it gets, runs great and is just a tank, but every product has a history, I'm very happy so far!!
        Thomas4golf

Ping G425 Max/Tensei AV Orange
        Callaway XR Hybrids, 4, 5, 6 Accra I-Series
        Miura TC-201 / 6 - PW N.S. Pro 950 GH
        Callaway Jaws Raw /50* 54* 58* N.S. Modus
        Ferrules by Bbandfco

Putter / Ping Prime Tyne 4
        Pro V1x Left Dash
        Leupold GX - 5C R.F.

Vessel Player 111 Stand Bag / Black
        Stewart X9

Member: Coppinwood Golf Club

Comment

Good to hear Tom. I know that with the hills at Dundas, everybody has issues with loss of control from the remote. So far my experience has been better than with the lectronic kaddy, knock on wood. The Stewart's are awesome carts.
          Driver: Cobra F8+ with Chrome Elements 6F4
          3 wood: Cobra F6 with Chrome Elements 6F4
          5 wood Cobra F7
          4 thru GW - Callaway Apex CF16
          56 and 60 - Cleveland RTX 3 CB
          Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Fastback
          Bag: Callaway Org 14 Cart Bag

Comment

If I had the money....

Comment

Originally posted by swingeasyguy View Post
              If I had the money....
              You just don't want to spend it,,,
              Thomas4golf

Ping G425 Max/Tensei AV Orange
              Callaway XR Hybrids, 4, 5, 6 Accra I-Series
              Miura TC-201 / 6 - PW N.S. Pro 950 GH
              Callaway Jaws Raw /50* 54* 58* N.S. Modus
              Ferrules by Bbandfco

Putter / Ping Prime Tyne 4
              Pro V1x Left Dash
              Leupold GX - 5C R.F.

Vessel Player 111 Stand Bag / Black
              Stewart X9

Member: Coppinwood Golf Club

Comment

Gosh I had a trolly from par caddy about 10 years ago. The only issue I had was the remote was cheaply made and I had numerous issues with it and although it was covered under warranty it took a number of days. If they have fixed that fault then it’s a great buy. You get the best of both worlds whe you get a bit older of the exercise of walk without the strain of carrying. If you belong to a club check out members to get their opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Morris View Post
                  I have owned Lectronic Kaddys for 15 years. While they have needed minor repairs over the years, I highly recommend them. They are extremely sturdy and have no trouble going up or down any hill.
                  I went to Direct Kaddy Distribution in Brampton on Thursday to get a new battery for my Lectronic Kaddy. Richard (the owner) told me that Paradigm Sports (the manufacturer of Lectronic Kaddy) has closed and LK is no more. Richard will still service LK but no new sales. He still sells PowaKaddy and a few other makes.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X