/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Springintogolf free round- who and where?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springintogolf free round- who and where?

I was fortunate enough to get out to 3 courses this year. Big thanks to all courses involved!!

Orchard Beach - Got out with Big Shooter and it was my first time at this 9 hole Stanley Thompson course. Course was a bit wet but no standing water on April 23rd, the Sunday. Nothing special but has several good holes. Nothing fancy I guess I should say.

Cranberry Resort - Met up with a different TGN'r as well had a member join us. This was my second time playing this course and I really enjoyed it. Course is layed out nice and overall condition was probably the best I've played this year. Cart rule was scatter on Monday, April 24. If it wasn't for notorious slow play I would get out there more often as it's only about 1:15 from home.

Briars Resort - Played the last of my free rounds with Big Shooter this past Sunday, May 7th. They weren't able to open in time for the free round date but were gracious enough to let us rebook. The course had lots of standing water and no carts, but had they opened early enough I wouldn't have gotten out to Cranberry as I thought they were closer and thought I could get out to both on one day. Course is a Stanley/Robbie design. The Stanley holes were better than the Orchard ones but still on the mild side. Robbie's holes were much better. I try mot to be negative but have trouble understanding how courses run out of logo balls.

Thanks again to Cranberry, Orchard Beach and Briars for having us out for a free round.

How about the rest of the nuts? Who got out, where did you go and how was it?
    I send pictures ~ through the mail ~ of buried treasures ~ and Humpback whales ~to famous people ~ I do not know ~ I sign "Sincerely, ~ Matthias Doe" ~ I await ~ their response...

Re: Springintogolf free round- who and where?

I guess I'm still regretting not going to Atoka (I mean Cranberry)
    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
    X