/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Anybody using this FREE golf stat and round tracking site ?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody using this FREE golf stat and round tracking site ?

has some good and extensive features and a quick look shows the 2 courses i play 85% of my golf on are in the database.

looking for fb before I download/try

www.freegolftracker.com
    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
    has some good and extensive features and a quick look shows the 2 courses i play 85% of my golf on are in the database.

looking for fb before I download/try

www.freegolftracker.com
    Interesting. I inputted one score. Gives my average score on par 3, 4, and 5s, which I have to do separately on a spreadsheet. So from that standpoint it's better than the free version of The Grint. I'd love to be able to download my scores from the Grint and upload here but don't see those options. So I'd have to either start using it from scratch or enter a ton of numbers. Strange is the fact you have to input the final score. Even after inputting all 18 holes. Jury is out I guess.

Comment

Well, they have Banty's Roost & Forest City National (unlike Golf Canada), but still no Oliver's Nest and Cardinal 18 - which NEITHER site has
      Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
        Well, they have Banty's Roost & Forest City National (unlike Golf Canada), but still no Oliver's Nest and Cardinal 18 - which NEITHER site has
        You can add any course and set of tees to the database that you like. I just added Cedar Brae , Silver tees
        "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

You can add any course and set of tees to the database that you like. I just added Cedar Brae , Silver tees
          Just saw this on the site....

"Search through our golf course database to input a round and start tracking your stats!
          We have over 14,000 courses and more are added everyday. If your course isn't listed you can add it yourself for everyone to use. It's fast and free!"

Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
          X