Collapse

Ping fitting in Mississauga

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ping fitting in Mississauga

My wife and I just had a fitting at the Ping facility in Mississauga. To be more accurate, I already have a Ping G2 driver and S59 irons and she has a G2 driver and Craz-e putter (all fiited clubs). I wanted to check and ensure these were working well and find out if the newer technology might help out a bit.

The experience at Ping was terrific. They don't charge for this service (although we did bring about $50 of items for the food bank - a good cause in and of itself) and still provide you with a coupon book over and above the fitting itself. They have state of the art equipment and Dave was very knowledgeable, patient and thorough. After hitting my irons, we determined they still worked well for me although they needed a slight adjustment from blue to black dot....all done on the spot and at no cost. Regarding drivers, both my wife and I hit multiple combinations of heads and shafts and found out our current setups worked as well or better than newer combinations. No pressure to 'buy' something new, rather a reaffirmation that what we currently have works well.

I simply can't say enough about the professionalism and value from this experience....felt like a kid in a candy store. For any Ping users out there, book ahead since there is a waiting list....but well worth the wait!
    In the bag
    Titleist 910 D2 9.5 degree w/'ahina
    RBZ 3 wood
    Cobra Rail-H #3 and #4 hybrids
    Titleist AP1 with KBS Tour 5 - GW
    Callaway X forged 60*
    Titleist Vokey SM 54*
    Edel putter

Re: Ping fitting in Mississauga

Do you have a link and or # for this??

I have PING i3 irons but they were fit for someone slightly taller than myself. Would love to take those in for this service.
    Titleist 910D2 ACCRA DYMATCH RT S2
    Titleist 910fACCRA DYMATCH RT S2
    Titliest 910h 19-24 ACCRA DYMATCH RT S2
    Titleist 990 5-PW PX FLIGHTED 5.5
    Titleist SM Vokey 54-60
    Titleist Scotty Cameron DelMar

Comment

2790 Brighton Rd
      Oakville, ON , L6H 5T4

Phone: 905-829-8004
      In the bag
      Titleist 910 D2 9.5 degree w/'ahina
      RBZ 3 wood
      Cobra Rail-H #3 and #4 hybrids
      Titleist AP1 with KBS Tour 5 - GW
      Callaway X forged 60*
      Titleist Vokey SM 54*
      Edel putter

Comment

Do you guys tip them, since there is no charge? It would feel kinda weird not paying for their services. But I'm not complaining.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X