• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Favourite TV Shows

Billions was great this latest season

Better Call Saul is getting better & better this season

Silicon Valley is lots of fun again this season

Looking forward to new seasons of Bloodline & House of Cards in the next few weeks
    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Master of None season 2 is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by gotogolf View Post
        Master of None season 2 is very good.
        Half way through "Rake" this weekend. Australian production on Netflix. Very entertaining tale of a defence attorney with a complicated life.

Comment

Really enjoyed The Get Down Part 2. The second part of what should have been one season. Total of only 11 episodes. Great young actors and music, detailing the rise of hip hop inn 1970's New York Bronx.
          WITB
          9.5 Nike Covert
          15 TM Rocketballz
          3-P Nike Pro Vr Combo
          52,56,60 Nike X3X Wedges
          TM White Smoke

Comment

Watched both episodes of Twin Peaks last night...it was bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by bcampb00 View Post
              Half way through "Rake" this weekend. Australian production on Netflix. Very entertaining tale of a defence attorney with a complicated life.
              That's a good one. He isn't an underdog, just an underachiever.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteWalker View Post
                Watched both episodes of Twin Peaks last night...it was bizarre.
                Definitely lots of WTF......David Lynch has picked up where he left off, I love it....really F'd up show.
                "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

3rd season of Fargo is underway, and I am really enjoying it.
                  Don't Drink & DRive...Don't Even Putt

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
                    Definitely lots of WTF......David Lynch has picked up where he left off, I love it....really F'd up show.
                    I loved the original. I was worried it would look a little dated, now that everyone does "weird," but they seem to have updated the "weird" so that it is weird even by today's standards.

I'm not sure how I feel about the new season. (I've watched all four available episodes.) It feels like a lot of time is spent just getting the story started and it's only in the fourth episode where I've got a handle on what's going on with the different versions of Cooper, but in the meantime the focus has been heavily on atmosphere with very little time spent on characters. It might be something I love a lot on second viewing, after I've seen how the season plays out. For now, four episodes in, I'd really like Cooper to turn up in Twin Peaks and interact with some of the old cast.

It's definitely something no one should watch without having seen the original. If someone doesn't know how the the second season -- and particularly the final episode -- played out, they've got no chance at understanding what's happening.

It's a rating pooper, unfortunately, but I'm assuming Showtime is committed to showing all 18 episodes. Don't expect anything beyond this season, though. Only a half-million people tuned in for the premier and it finished outside the top 25 cable shows. Not a great start.

Comment

Originally posted by caddishack View Post
                      3rd season of Fargo is underway, and I am really enjoying it.
                      +1...each season keeps getting better. Didn't even realize until a few shows in that Ewan McGregor was playing both brothers....respect ((snap))!!
                      Last edited by ninja; May 25, 2017, 09:01 PM.

Comment

1. Suits
                        2. Prison Break
                        3. Person of Interest
                        4. Narcos

...looking forward to watching Entourage...never seen it yet..

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                        X