Collapse

RIP James Gandolfini

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIP James Gandolfini

He was brilliant in Zero Dark Thirty as director of the CIA (Leon Panetta)

Comment

life is way too short. terrible.

Comment

Gone too soon...R.I.P. James. Sopranos, one of my favorite shows of all time...he played that character very well, will be missed
        Ping G20 10.5* | Ping Anser 16.5*| Ping G10 21*| Ping i15 4-U| Nike VR 56* & 60* | Ping Redwood ZB
        "There's no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing!" -Anonymous

Comment

A look back at some of his best quotes from The Soprano's... 1. On love: “Well, when you’re married, you’ll understand the importance of fresh produce.” 2. On therapy: “This psychiatry s***, apparently what you’re feeling is not what you’re feeling and what you’re not feeling is your real agenda.” 3. “Is this a woman thing? You ask me how I’m feeling. I tell you how I’m feeling, and now you’re going to torture me with it.” 4. “Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.” 5. On being the boss: “All due respect, you got no f***ing idea what it’s like to be Number One.” 6. “You don’t s*** where you eat. And you really don’t s*** where I eat.” 7. “If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.” 8. On the internet: “Log off. That ‘cookie’ s*** makes me nervous.” 9. On Chicken Soup for the Soul: You should read 'Tomato Sauce for your ***'. It’s the Italian version. 10. On being in the Mafia: “What use is an unloaded gun?” Peace ....

Comment

one of the very few you never saw over-acting. He was scary real in every role I've seen him in. Watched him steal every scene from Pitt in "Killing Them Softly" like candy from a ....

Comment

He was absolutely fantastic in True Romance too, one of my favourite performances of his.
              Still getting the hang of this game!

In the Ogio Atlas for riding or Ogio Vaporlite for carrying:

Ping G2 with HOT PINK Grafalloy Bimatrix
              Srixon W-403 AD 5 wood
              Nike 23 degree hybrid
              Ping eye2+ irons 5-PW
              Cleveland CG14 Gunmetal 52, 56
              Bronze Ping Anser 3 with Tigershark grip

Comment

Originally posted by mcgsxr View Post
                He was absolutely fantastic in True Romance too, one of my favourite performances of his.
                Watch him too in the Coen flick "The Man Who Wasn't There". Consumate.

Comment

5 years ago today

Tony S's favourite - a 12 year old Glenlivet

Comment

About a year after the Soprano's ended (whatever year that was) I was in NJ and drove around seeing some of the sites from the show. Had a drink at the strip bar, saw their house and had dinner in the restaurant from the final scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdntac View Post
                      About a year after the Soprano's ended (whatever year that was) I was in NJ and drove around seeing some of the sites from the show. Had a drink at the strip bar, saw their house and had dinner in the restaurant from the final scene.
                      I've been there too.
                      Last edited by clayton; Jun 21, 2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Spectacular Actor, sopranos was a spectacular show, his acting in smaller movies was impressive truly an amazing talent...he was the Man.

Comment

James would say Forget About it.
                          Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
                            James would say Forget About it.
                            I think it's spelled fuggetaboutit :-)
                            MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

I think it's spelled fuggetaboutit :-)
                              THX...
                              Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X