Collapse

Donald Rump - singularly unsuited to be POTUS

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Donald Rump - singularly unsuited to be POTUS

After Trump and CONway denouncing CNN for spreading fake news and denying that they were briefed on the Russian kompromat, it is revealed that it actually DID take place.

This administration is a complete disgrace to democracy and to the people who voted for them.

Comment

I guess Bruce Springsteen was busy:

WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

Originally posted by ManFromMoffat View Post

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7523436.html
        "The best the Donald Trump inauguration can do is a Bruce Springsteen tribute band"

Love the comment about using a fake band.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

Originally posted by ManFromMoffat View Post

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7523436.html
          Most artists were worried about getting paid.

Comment

Trudeau announced that he's not attending the inauguration. He tried to hitch a ride but the Trump helicopter is in the shop.

Comment

Trump may finally have landed an A-List performer for the inauguration.

Rumours are going round that Paul Anka will sing "My Way", with new lyrics written for the event.

He may have been selected because he's the only other person on the planet with the exact same colour skin. Or maybe because he was the first person they contacted who didn't refuse.

The tune came from a French song Anka heard while on vacation there. He negotiated the rights to it and thought he could write new lyrics in English that would suit his friend Frank Sinatra. It worked. In the long run, Sinatra grew to hate the way it became his signature - he found it too... braggadocious...

I wonder which lyrics will change and what the new ones will be. I can't see Trump singing "Regrets? I've had a few...". "I've had my fill, my share of losing" - Trump only uses the word "losing" when referring to others. Even "And now, the end is near" sounds a bit frightening for the POTUS to open with on inauguration night.

Should be entertaining.

"Confusion" will be my epitaph
              ...Iggy

Comment

Juvenile, but I couldn't resist...

"Confusion" will be my epitaph
                ...Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post
                  Rumours are going round that Paul Anka will sing "My Way", with new lyrics written for the event.

He may have been selected because he's the only other person on the planet with the exact same colour skin. Or maybe because he was the first person they contacted who didn't refuse.
                  I've got to believe that no one on the transition team realized that Anka is Canadian....

Comment

Juvenile, but I couldn't resist...

We get to be childish for 4 more years, we can't be worse than the PEOTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post
                      I've got to believe that no one on the transition team realized that Anka is Canadian....
                      But he's lived in the US most of his life and has been a US citizen since 1990.

He's a shining example of Trump's support for immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post
                        He's a shining example of Trump's support for immigrants.
                        If so, then I would expect Anka will be paid less than Ted Nugent....

Comment

I would not characterize this lineup as 'star-studded'....

Toby Keith, 3 Doors Down and Lee Greenwood will perform at a concert for President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration, but Jennifer Holliday has pulled out.

Comment

He may have been selected because he's the only other person on the planet with the exact same colour skin.
                            Ricardo Montalban would have been my choice.

I am willing to bet his skin is STILL the same color, 8 years after passing...
                            Still getting the hang of this game!

In the Ogio Atlas for riding or Ogio Vaporlite for carrying:

Ping G2 with HOT PINK Grafalloy Bimatrix
                            Srixon W-403 AD 5 wood
                            Nike 23 degree hybrid
                            Ping eye2+ irons 5-PW
                            Cleveland CG14 Gunmetal 52, 56
                            Bronze Ping Anser 3 with Tigershark grip

Comment

Originally posted by Benz;1614808[U
                              ]I would not characterize this lineup as 'star-studded'[/U]....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/13/entert...ump/index.html
                              I'm forced to agree, because I don't see Jessica Rabbit on that list either.
                              Jessica Rabbit performs "Why Don't You Do Right" in the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) [HD]
                              things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

If you don't think Trump is a misogynist after this I don't know what else could convince you. He talks this way about his daughters.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                                X