This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by golfingoalie View Post

Fortunately 81.3 million didn't support him...he lost.
    Yeah but your forgetting about all those voting machines that magically switch votes.
    Ping G410 Plus
    Ping G410 3W
    Ping G400 7W or 3H
    Ping G400 4H
    Ping G400 5 - UW
    Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
    Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
    Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
    Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Originally posted by Charliedawg View Post

I offered my opinion on a golf course that ended up going out of business. As far as I know, offering an opinion different than yours is still permissible in this country, and hopefully within this group too.
      Have a nice day
      You offered an opinion on a course that is still operating. You can't even get that right.

Comment

• Originally posted by golfingoalie View Post

Fortunately 81.3 million didn't support him...he lost.
        Let's be fair. You can't expect someone who gets their talking points from Trump to have all the facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post

You offered an opinion on a course that is still operating. You can't even get that right.
          My facts are 100 % accurate. The course went under due to many of the reasons I commented on. It's now under new ownership and already showing many improvements.
          Nice try tho....

Comment

• Originally posted by Charliedawg View Post

My facts are 100 % accurate. The course went under due to many of the reasons I commented on. It's now under new ownership and already showing many improvements.
            Nice try tho....
            So the course is still operating?

Comment

• "Bankruptcy" and "going out of business" are not the same thing. Ask Donald Trump.

Comment

• Let's not mistake a vote for a sign of support. As often as not, it's just someone picking the lesser evil. That's not "support," and whatever it is, it's easily replaced by a less-detestable candidate from the other side.

Comment

• Michael Adder’s political cartoons are genius. Here are two of his most recent.
                  Attached Files
                  This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• And here’s the other cartoon.
                    Attached Files
                    This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• trump's lawyers' opening/closing remarks for tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by bogey5 View Post
                        trump's lawyers' opening/closing remarks for tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-zV4GaElko
                        Their strategy for tomorrow . . . shorter is better . . .

Maybe it is better if they don't talk.
                        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Colin Mochrie on twitter.

“If I ever commit a major crime, I really hope the jury is made up of the people who helped me do it.”
                          Ping G410 Plus
                          Ping G410 3W
                          Ping G400 7W or 3H
                          Ping G400 4H
                          Ping G400 5 - UW
                          Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                          Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                          Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                          Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

25 deaths are meaningless? I guess the capitol deaths are irrelevant
                            The 70 number was flat out wrong. At least you corrected that, but what are we left with in that 25 number. Does it include Kyle Rittenhouse who crossed state lines with weapons illegally? Does it include the guy that went cop hunting near a BLM protest hopping protesters would be blamed?

You have a bad habit of taking numbers and statements out of context to push a narrative. Sort of like your opening sentence. The deaths are not meaningless. Your use of them as a statistic is.

In The Bag

Golf clubs

"You're just expected to work and die ...
                            and maybe buy some useless s**t you don't need inbetween"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredk View Post

The 70 number was flat out wrong. At least you corrected that, but what are we left with in that 25 number. Does it include Kyle Rittenhouse who crossed state lines with weapons illegally? Does it include the guy that went cop hunting near a BLM protest hopping protesters would be blamed?

You have a bad habit of taking numbers and statements out of context to push a narrative. Sort of like your opening sentence. The deaths are not meaningless. Your use of them as a statistic is.
                              it includes all deaths related to the BLM riots... just like Ashli Babbit was shot by somebody other than the rioters, her death is attributed to the riot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

Yeah but your forgetting about all those voting machines that magically switch votes.
                                You're absolutely right. It was magic. Otherwise, there would have been evidence of it...

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                                X