President Trump

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Trump just said that Russia should be invited back to form G8. I guess he forgot to talk to the other G7 "partners". Or he forgot that Putin annexed Crimea.

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post
      The bi-lateral meeting between Macron and Trump has just been "postponed".
      So Trump moved Nh3?

Comment

• Originally posted by hackerhare View Post
        And Trump just said that Russia should be invited back to form G8. I guess he forgot to talk to the other G7 "partners". Or he forgot that Putin annexed Crimea.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	50
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	2808128
        WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

• Originally posted by hemants View Post

It was possible racism I wouldn't call it blatant

if driving while black is a crime it seems joking while conservative is also. I guess no Society is perfect
          Sorry for the late reply to this I was so wrapped up in the other thread.

hemants, I have to disagree big time with you on this to call is possible racism.

The Roseanne Barr comment was blatant racism as that comparison to the apes and blacks has been around for such a long time which we are all aware of.

You are always posting links for others to view; I ask that you watch this in its entirety and really try to understand the excellent points made.

I posted this in the Racism thread as well and it is a great commentary from Charles Blow regarding the Rosanne tweet and expanding on what I posted above..

https://mobile.twitter.com/AC360/sta...507650/video/1
          In the Bag

Driver: Epic Flash Sub Zero - Accra FX-260
          Fairway Wood: Cobra F8 - Tensei CK Orange
          Hybrid:Mizuno JPX 900 - Accra FX-200H
          Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Tours - KBS C-Taper
          Wedges: Mizuno S7 Blu-ion - 49*, 53.5*, 59* - DG Spinner
          Putter:Bobby Grace Smart Fit F18
          Ball: Bx or Z-Star XV
          --------
          Home Course - Clublink

Comment

• Originally posted by chrish8 View Post

Sorry for the late reply to this I was so wrapped up in the other thread.

hemants, I have to disagree big time with you on this to call is possible racism.

The Roseanne Barr comment was blatant racism as that comparison to the apes and blacks has been around for such a long time which we are all aware of.

You are always posting links for others to view; I ask that you watch this in its entirety and really try to understand the excellent points made.

I posted this in the Racism thread as well and it is a great commentary from Charles Blow regarding the Rosanne tweet and expanding on what I posted above..

https://mobile.twitter.com/AC360/sta...507650/video/1
            I understand the historical context. And I get that the fact that it could be perceived as racist is enough to support ABC action.

however the mitigating fact is that she actually DOES look like a planet of the apes character and that is more because of facial features than race. If she eve black? Born in Iran.

If she was a liberal her apology would likely be accepted. Time and time again we have seen that the 'deplorable' lens skews the court of public opinion.

Comment

however the mitigating fact is that she actually DOES look like a planet of the apes character....
              Beneath contempt....

Comment

I understand the historical context. And I get that the fact that it could be perceived as racist is enough to support ABC action.

however the mitigating fact is that she actually DOES look like a planet of the apes character and that is more because of facial features than race. If she eve black? Born in Iran.

If she was a liberal her apology would likely be accepted. Time and time again we have seen that the 'deplorable' lens skews the court of public opinion.
                come on now really? How does this lady look anything close to an ape i.e sub human you cannot be serious?

Secondly even if one was to give you that (as disgusting as it is) what about the Muslim brotherhood comment? Maybe becasue she is from Iran?

Click image for larger version  Name:	avatar.jpg.320x320px.jpg Views:	1 Size:	22.2 KB ID:	2808194
                Last edited by chrish8; Jun 8, 2018, 02:46 PM.
                In the Bag

Driver: Epic Flash Sub Zero - Accra FX-260
                Fairway Wood: Cobra F8 - Tensei CK Orange
                Hybrid:Mizuno JPX 900 - Accra FX-200H
                Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Tours - KBS C-Taper
                Wedges: Mizuno S7 Blu-ion - 49*, 53.5*, 59* - DG Spinner
                Putter:Bobby Grace Smart Fit F18
                Ball: Bx or Z-Star XV
                --------
                Home Course - Clublink

Comment

• The grin is actually "Impish"
                  Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

• Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
                    The grin is actually "Impish"
                    I hope all you guys look like supermodels.
                    MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

It's not as fun as it sounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

In English that's a compliment, have a nice day.
                        Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

• The problem with Trump is that he should be looking at the problem over production of milk in the US

Originally posted by mpare View Post
                          Unfortunately, you're probably right.

"The Older I Get...
                          The Longer My Drives Used To Be."
                          Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y

Comment

• Originally posted by Pin Seeker View Post
                            The problem with Trump is that he should be looking at the problem over production of milk in the US

If I made a list of The Orange Foolius's problems, that would sit a looooong way down the list.
                            TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• While I don't agree with every assertion here, he makes some interesting points. The dwindling middle class is the consumer class. If people don't make money, they cannot consume, leading to smaller markets. A few trends in the US are disturbing. Banking and finance account for about 30% of GDP but employ less than 5% of workers. That is an incredible change since 1970. So long as their are large emerging markets, sales of consumer goods for multinationals can improve. But if this trend continues, the US consumer economy could actually shrink in the next 20 years. That will have significant effects, none of them good.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrish8 View Post

come on now really? How does this lady look anything close to an ape i.e sub human you cannot be serious?

Secondly even if one was to give you that (as disgusting as it is) what about the Muslim brotherhood comment? Maybe becasue she is from Iran?

Click image for larger version Name:	avatar.jpg.320x320px.jpg Views:	1 Size:	22.2 KB ID:	2808194
                                Subjective

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                                X