X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ManFromMoffat View Post

Don't worry, Pence will convert you.
    If Pence ever got to the top, can you imagine looking back at the Trump Administration as the 'good ole days'?

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post

If Pence ever got to the top, can you imagine looking back at the Trump Administration as the 'good ole days'?
      Yup! Pence will become the fulfillment of Biblical prophesies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post

Wait, Pence is a woman?
        trans gender chameleon
        things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

You mean kinda like current events making Bush II look like a statesman?

Comment

• Originally posted by bogey5 View Post

You mean kinda like current events making Bush II look like a statesman?
            Yup.

Click image for larger version

Name:	george-w-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	2893152

Comment

• Originally posted by hackerhare View Post

Yup! Pence will become the fulfillment of Biblical prophesies!
              The Omen with Gregory Peck did play to that.
              things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Yup.

Click image for larger version

Name:	george-w-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	2893152
                Me too.

Never thought I would.

Watching him speak at John McCain's funeral, you realized how wide the gulf is between even a guy like W and Trump. For one, W was able to speak and think about people other than himself.

TBH, even though there was only 8 years between them, Trump's success with his awful public speaking is a reflection of how far the dumbing-down of America has gone. The Internet has been an accelerant.

"Confusion" will be my epitaph
                ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post

Wait, Pence is a woman?
                  If that were the case, his wife wouldn't let him eat alone.
                  WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

• Originally posted by vinnyg View Post
                    Ok. That is all you had to say. Calling me an a**wipe is uncalled for though.
                    He's probably calling you an a**wipe because you should be banned from this site for scamming people
                    Titleist 913d3 8.5 with tour ad di 7x
                    Tour Edge Exotics 13 degree cb5
                    Titleist 909H 17 degree
                    Titleist 714 CB with KBS tour X stiff
                    Cleveland rtx 588 black 52, 56, 60
                    Yes Sophia blade putter

Comment

• Originally posted by dmoe View Post

He's probably calling you an a**wipe because you should be banned from this site for scamming people
                      BST or forum posts? However crazy his ideas, he's been respectful.
                      What's in the Sunmountain 4.5?

10.5 M2 with Speeder 77 Stiff 3 wood shaft
                      TM Rescue 17*
                      TM M2 4-AW
                      TM RAC 52/56 CG15 60
                      Odyssey 2 Ball with Superstroke Fatso

Comment

• Originally posted by ace in the hazard View Post

BST or forum posts? However crazy his ideas, he's been respectful.
                        BST..
                        MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

It's quite an accusation, do you have supporting docs to show you were scammed? He claims it was all resolved after the goods were lost in shipping. Did he provide the tracking number or copy of the weigh bill?
                          I don't know what happened but if i was scammed, I would follow up on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by pudubny View Post

It's quite an accusation, do you have supporting docs to show you were scammed? He claims it was all resolved after the goods were lost in shipping. Did he provide the tracking number or copy of the weigh bill?
                            I don't know what happened but if i was scammed, I would follow up on that.
                            I realize it's quite the accusation but it's the truth. Money was sent and there was no contact after money was sent. No tracking numbers or anything. I wrote him numerois times but no response. I should have done more due diligence I guess some pointed out that his pictures are pulled off Google and other sites. I thought i could trust guys in this forum, but he took my money and never spoke to me again
                            Titleist 913d3 8.5 with tour ad di 7x
                            Tour Edge Exotics 13 degree cb5
                            Titleist 909H 17 degree
                            Titleist 714 CB with KBS tour X stiff
                            Cleveland rtx 588 black 52, 56, 60
                            Yes Sophia blade putter

Comment

I realize it's quite the accusation but it's the truth. Money was sent and there was no contact after money was sent. No tracking numbers or anything. I wrote him numerois times but no response. I should have done more due diligence I guess some pointed out that his pictures are pulled off Google and other sites. I thought i could trust guys in this forum, but he took my money and never spoke to me again
                              As much as I understand buyer beware I hope the Admin at least followed up for you. If he could not provide a tracking number and copy of the weigh bill he should be banned. You should start a separate thread in BST and call him out. I wouldn't let it slide.

Comment

You're still out cash?
                                Thats mighty un-christian of him.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                                X