/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Because we could all use a little good news right now - post something promising

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLSE is running their 50/50 in support of Ontario Food Banks.

Get in the game and play with your Raptors to score the growing jackpot! Buy your 50|50 tickets today to be our next winner! Ticket proceeds support MLSE Foundation's mission to help kids and youth in the community. Shoot your shot to SCORE!
    Ping G410 Plus
    Ping G410 3W
    Ping G400 7W or 3H
    Ping G400 4H
    Ping G400 5 - UW
    Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
    Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
    Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
    Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
      MLSE is running their 50/50 in support of Ontario Food Banks.

https://5050.raptors.com/
      Thanks, i will buy some
      If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

A zoo has been trying to get two pandas to mate for 10 years. When coronavirus shut the zoo down, the pandas finally did

Cobra L5V- Nunchuk shaft
        Ping Rapture V2 4W
        Adams Idea Pro 2H
        Accuform PTM
        SC Red X

Comment

TSN 4 is airing the 2003 Masters final round right now! If that’s not good I don’t know what is?

Comment

Originally posted by jefflin View Post
            A zoo has been trying to get two pandas to mate for 10 years. When coronavirus shut the zoo down, the pandas finally did

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/p...rnd/index.html
            All they wanted was some privacy.

Comment

Since the lock downs, I haven't had James Morrison from the tax office call me to say there is a warrant out for my arrest. Apparently if I don't call there will be grave danger ahead for me.
              Ping G410 Plus
              Ping G410 3W
              Ping G400 7W or 3H
              Ping G400 4H
              Ping G400 5 - UW
              Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
              Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
              Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
              Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

A 14 year old 8th grader from Texas has won a $25,000 "3M Young Scientist" prize for her science project.

She was investigating drug treatments for the flu when Covid hit, so she pivoted to that.

"She discovered a molecule that can selectively bind to the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2. Binding and inhibiting this viral protein would potentially stop the virus entry into the cell, creating a viable drug target.

In her research, Chebrolu screened millions of small molecules for drug-likeness properties, ADMET properties, and binding affinities against the spike protein using numerous software tools."

Now that's some good (and welcome) news.

"Confusion" will be my epitaph
                ...Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post
                  A 14 year old 8th grader from Texas has won a $25,000 "3M Young Scientist" prize for her science project.

She was investigating drug treatments for the flu when Covid hit, so she pivoted to that.

"She discovered a molecule that can selectively bind to the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2. Binding and inhibiting this viral protein would potentially stop the virus entry into the cell, creating a viable drug target.

In her research, Chebrolu screened millions of small molecules for drug-likeness properties, ADMET properties, and binding affinities against the spike protein using numerous software tools."

Now that's some good (and welcome) news.

https://www.indiawest.com/news/globa...b27f976d8.html
                  Impressive, although I didn't understand much of it. That kid has quite a bright future ahead of her.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                  X