No announcement yet.
Collapse

Trudeau Government Term 3

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meghan is displeased with PM Blackface…I don’t think recipients of Canada’s media bail out fund are going to write stuff like this. Love it.

Comment

• Not Meghan "Did you know that my daddy was John McCain? " McCain - the shame.

He'll not be getting an invite onto The View then.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcampb00 View Post
        Meghan is displeased with PM Blackface…I don’t think recipients of Canada’s media bail out fund are going to write stuff like this. Love it.

This is gonna kill me.

JT is not aligned with the values of the losing party of a foreign nation.

Oh the humanity....
        "Confusion" will be my epitaph
        ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

This is gonna kill me.

Oh the humanity....
          ahhh, I remember the days when the left viewed Meghan McCain as credible... must have been because she was anti-Trump... now she's just a dastardly Republican fool again........

Comment

This is gonna kill me.

Oh the humanity....
            A bit of an indication about how opinion (at least opinion they are willing to express on the record) on JT differs between those who are financially dependent upon him and those that are not. He is an embarrassment.

But he is also a fool. We have about 8 years of a completely dismal track record to back that up.

Comment

A bit of an indication about how opinion (at least opinion they are willing to express on the record) on JT differs between those who are financially dependent upon him and those that are not. He is an embarrassment.

But he is also a fool. We have about 8 years of a completely dismal track record to back that up.
              I bought this present business in 2013. More or less just before JT came into power. Since then I had grown the business 300%. This in spite of the Corvid shutdown. Most of my customers especially those who sell online had also seen business go up by a lot.

Does JT has anything to do with this? Does Wynn, Ford had anything to do with this? I doubt it.

Most businesses, especially small business that has revenue between $1million and $2million wants an environment that is easy for us to operate in. For us, any increase in taxes most likely will not affect us as we pay ourselves way below the $200,000 mark.

Like someone told me a long time ago, if you pay $50,000 in taxes that means you have made a lot of money. More then you can spend.
              Last edited by trunckslammer1; Sep 22, 2022, 02:17 PM.

Comment

The article was in National Post. I'm pretty sure PostMedia corp got some of the bailout money.

I find it a little ironic that JT was singing a Queen song. Queen was the band that opened The Queen's Platinum Jubilee concert just 3 or 4 months ago. Coincidence?

McCain tells us she was not offended by the Finnish PM's drunken dancing earlier this year because it was in private and on her own time. Does she not think JT was on his own time Saturday night? (he was) Was he in private? No. Does that matter?

She immediately segues into mentioning the photos of him in blackface 21 years ago. Yup he's "always" doing this sort of thing.....

Personally, I found the singing pretty cringeworthy, but then again I find pretty much all lounge singing cringeworthy.....

And finally, here's a tip: If you ever want to wrest control of this country away from Trudeau, make sure you don't elect Poilievre as your leader. That will end poorly. At least give yourselves a fighting chance.....
                ...Iggy

Comment

And finally, here's a tip: If you ever want to wrest control of this country away from Trudeau, make sure you don't elect Poilievre (or Scheer, or O'Toole) as your leader. That will end poorly. At least give yourselves a fighting chance.....
                  fixed it for you
                  MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

The article was in National Post. I'm pretty sure PostMedia corp got some of the bailout money.

I find it a little ironic that JT was singing a Queen song. Queen was the band that opened The Queen's Platinum Jubilee concert just 3 or 4 months ago. Coincidence?

McCain tells us she was not offended by the Finnish PM's drunken dancing earlier this year because it was in private and on her own time. Does she not think JT was on his own time Saturday night? (he was) Was he in private? No. Does that matter?

She immediately segues into mentioning the photos of him in blackface 21 years ago. Yup he's "always" doing this sort of thing.....

Personally, I found the singing pretty cringeworthy, but then again I find pretty much all lounge singing cringeworthy.....

And finally, here's a tip: If you ever want to wrest control of this country away from Trudeau, make sure you don't elect Poilievre as your leader. That will end poorly. At least give yourselves a fighting chance.....
                    What gives you the impression that electing Poilievre will “end poorly”? More “poorly” than a guy who:

1. Wants to interfere in an ongoing judicial investigation on behalf of a political donor (SNC)?
                    2. Wants to interfere in an ongoing murder investigation to make political ammouncements (RCMP)?
                    3. Wants to award a billion $ contract to a “friendly” organization that supports his politics and hires his family (WE)?
                    4. Thinks budgets “balance themselves”?
                    5. Doesn’t care about monetary policy?
                    6. Runs wildly inflationary deficits during a strong economy?
                    7. Has multiple ethics violations?
                    8. Preaches about climate change but flies his personal jet across the country to go kayaking (on truth and reconciliation day no less).
                    9. Believes that collecting carbon taxes from Canadians will effect climate?
                    10. Regularly embarrasses the country on the international stage (Britain, India, US, Australia).?

I could go on (for a long time) but surely you get the picture of the ineptitude of this nincompoop?

Comment

• And you support pee pee troll..who supports a group
                      of wacko who shut down our capital..harrased their
                      citizens..shut down trade at the borders..
                      Who wanted crypto to be our new currency..
                      Who wants to fire a indendent head of the bank of Canada
                      Who wants to shut down CBC and promote conservative
                      news outlets like Postmedia
                      I guess you want a Trump like body..so the rest of the
                      world can laugh!You know many won’t be that crazy!

Comment

What gives you the impression that electing Poilievre will “end poorly”? More “poorly” than a guy who:

1. Wants to interfere in an ongoing judicial investigation on behalf of a political donor (SNC)?
                        2. Wants to interfere in an ongoing murder investigation to make political ammouncements (RCMP)?
                        3. Wants to award a billion $ contract to a “friendly” organization that supports his politics and hires his family (WE)?
                        4. Thinks budgets “balance themselves”?
                        5. Doesn’t care about monetary policy?
                        6. Runs wildly inflationary deficits during a strong economy?
                        7. Has multiple ethics violations?
                        8. Preaches about climate change but flies his personal jet across the country to go kayaking (on truth and reconciliation day no less).
                        9. Believes that collecting carbon taxes from Canadians will effect climate?
                        10. Regularly embarrasses the country on the international stage (Britain, India, US, Australia).?

I could go on (for a long time) but surely you get the picture of the ineptitude of this nincompoop?
                        You misunderstood.

I didn't mean he would govern poorly, I meant he won't get the chance to.

I could be wrong, but in my circle of friends who have voted PC in the past, all but one say they won't/can't vote for PP.

Obviously we'll have to wait for an election to find out how broadly that sentiment is shared, but I'd say he's not off to a great start with the crypto fiasco and supporting the Timbit Taliban.

While some of your 10 points have some merit, I could reply with one of the many memes that show Canada placing in the top 10 countries (and often 1st) in a number of metrics despite 7 years of JT at the helm but you know about those already.
                        ...Iggy

Comment

You misunderstood.

I didn't mean he would govern poorly, I meant he won't get the chance to.

I could be wrong, but in my circle of friends who have voted PC in the past, all but one say they won't/can't vote for PP.

Obviously we'll have to wait for an election to find out how broadly that sentiment is shared, but I'd say he's not off to a great start with the crypto fiasco and supporting the Timbit Taliban.

While some of your 10 points have some merit, I could reply with one of the many memes that show Canada placing in the top 10 countries (and often 1st) in a number of metrics despite 7 years of JT at the helm but you know about those already.
                          As much as I can't stomach Trudeau, I'm in the same position as your friends. Lifelong PC supporter. I will not support any party/candidate that supports or supported the Convoy movement. Full stop. I think there are way more voters like me than there are convoy supporters. And even that vote will be split between the Cons and Mad Max's outfit, unless they join forces.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68shark View Post

As much as I can't stomach Trudeau, I'm in the same position as your friends. Lifelong PC supporter. I will not support any party/candidate that supports or supported the Convoy movement. Full stop. I think there are way more voters like me than there are convoy supporters. And even that vote will be split between the Cons and Mad Max's outfit, unless they join forces.
                            You’re willing to further mortgage the future over that? Seems pretty irrational..

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

You’re willing to further mortgage the future over that? Seems pretty irrational..
                              I look at the convoy and bitcoins as indicators of his judgement.

I have no evidence to suggest he'll display better judgement when it comes to the economy.

"Irrational"?

It's RAF.
                              ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

Just from what I read from your post . . . your present is A LOT BETTER that it was 7 years ago. Why wouldn't it be better in 7 years . . .
                                If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                                X