micheal vick

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: micheal vick

Originally posted by setter02 View Post
    Politicians do far more to effect your ever day life, why not do us a favor and lead a personal crusade against them and see how well that works out for you!
    Why am I only allowed to take action or voice my opinions on issues that only affect myself? Maybe you live egocentrically, not everyone. I hate to see what you would do (or not do) when you see someone in need.

Comment

Originally posted by setter02
      Must say scan your not making much of an effort other the just pumping out PETA crap on people.
      Gotta love it when things can be boiled down to a simple point.

Game, set, match.

Comment

Folks this has got way to personal and is going to get someone a time out if it doesn't get back to a civil discussion.
        Last edited by Mule56; Aug 17, 2009, 04:30 PM.
        In The Ogio
        Driver - Titleist TS4 w/Diamana
        Fairway Wood - KZG CH-II 3 wood w/Accra HF
        Hybrids - Nakashima NX 3 and 4 w/Accra HF
        Irons - Wilson FG Tour V2 w/KBS Tours
        Wedges - Wilson FG Tours w/TT DG SPinners
        Putter - Scotty Cameron Red X​
        MEMBER OF THE 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

they totally missed their chance to stick Vick with a K9 unit as part of his rehab program and suit him up..... He has to learn to respect dogs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o8tCZmESWk

Comment

Not long ago Vick was my favorite player. Had a number of his jerseys and all.
            Today...I would love nothing more then to see this sick f#uck hung.

People keep speaking about how he did his time...WOW 2 freaking years. The guy should have got life. There is no place for people like him in this world. Period. This type of act should be up there right along with child molesters and terrorists. The guy doesn't deserve to live in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by dekker View Post
              they totally missed their chance to stick Vick with a K9 unit as part of his rehab program and suit him up..... He has to learn to respect dogs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o8tCZmESWk

Yes. Too bad people didn't feel so strongly about the animals we raise in disgusting conditions for our consumption or use for our entertainment like Circus animals.

Pigs are more easily trained then dogs due to intelligence but becasue we don't keep them as pets, we raise them in shoebox conditions and slaughter them before they ever see daylight.

Comment

and an ironic twist:

Dog of Michael Vick's leading critic dies in hot car
                By Yael T. Abouhalkah, Kansas City Star Editorial Page columnist

Robin Starr has been an outspoken critic of NFL quarterback Michael Vick for leading a cruel dogfighting ring. Vick acted despicably, then served his time in prison.

But today Starr is dealing with a cruel twist of fate.

A 16-year-old family dog died in the back seat of her car last week after being left there for four hours on a hot day in Richmond, Va.

Let's be clear: By all accounts so far, this was an accident that could have been avoided.

Starr, the CEO of the Richmond Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, says she didn't realize the deaf and blind dog -- named Louie -- was in the car.

That's because her husband, Ed, had put the dog in the back seat but failed to tell his wife. The dog died of kidney failure.

Already, internet message boards are full of hateful comments about Starr. Some try to equate the accident involving her dog with the Vick dogfighting incidents.

There is no valid comparison at all, and people know it.

Vick knew exactly what he was doing when dogs were mauled or even killed during the dog fights at his home.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X