YAHOO FANTASY GOLF

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: YAHOO FANTASY GOLF

Originally posted by tarrantian View Post
    Kudos to 'Spinal Tap' - Great job on your picks on a very tough week!!

My week was looking okay until Saturday's shenanigans LOL.

I should get extra points for dedication however, I was sitting in our hotel in London England doing my picks while my wife was getting ready for dinner (Our 30th Anniversary junket to Paris and London)...

She came out and said, "You're not doing your weekly golf picks are you??" (I came clean, hence why we've lasted 30 years, and thankfully she just shook her head and laughed)..

- Ian
    Thanks for the shout out Ian. It was definitely a bit of luck with the picks this week. Full credit to you and getting your picks in. I missed switching my players while I was in Barbados in January. Although only married for 2.5 years I get the same head shake from my wife when she catches me and asks "are you on that golf forum...again...?"

Comment

This week's ZURICH is not in our format this week.
      Last edited by 4underthru9; Apr 24, 2017, 10:37 PM.
      Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
        This week's ZURICH is not in our format this week.
        That's weird. I was able to set up my lineup yesterday. Then I saw this post, went back and checked Yahoo, and this week has been deleted from the pool.

Too bad, it could have been interesting to try out a different format.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 off the tee View Post
          That's weird. I was able to set up my lineup yesterday. Then I saw this post, went back and checked Yahoo, and this week has been deleted from the pool.
          Too bad, it could have been interesting to try out a different format.
          I had the same experience went on Yahoo early Monday saw the lists and copied them to my spread sheet (YEP I am a real FGP nut on DraftKings and FanRoto as well.) then looked at the numbers for about an hour.
          Went back on Yahoo; WTF everything had changed.
          Anyways I do Euro FGP's as well; so I am in a couple of them for the Volvo China Open, love the chance to win up to $50,000 for just picking my favourite golfers for a small investment each week..:
          Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Have not really found this to be very exciting at all.

Then I read elsewhere that Fowler missed a pre-game meeting with Day because apparently Rickie had to spend some time with his really hot Girl Friend.

They must have both got laid because they played like I play when that happens to me.

Comment

Didn't help that the two marquee teams (Day-Fowler, Stenson-Rose) both missed the cut and then the weather delay. I like the format, it's something different.
              Cobra Cart Bag
              Cobra F8+ Aldila NV Green
              Cobra F7 3w 5w 7w
              Mizuno JPX-900 Hot Metal 5i-GW
              Callaway MD3 54-S,58-C
              Odyssey White Hot Rx #7

Comment

Any reason why it seems to be taking longer than usual to see the updated results following the Wells Fargo?

- Ian
                TM Qi10 Ruby Red 460 Driver 9.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
                TM BRNR Mini-Driver 11.5D* (Fujikura Vista Pro 55S)

TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Fairway 15.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
                TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Hybrid 19.5D (Fujikura Vista Pro HB 70S)
                TM Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
                TM My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters
                * (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride TM Pistol
                TM My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
                TM Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red)
                TM TP5 Golf Ball
                Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
                SkyCaddie SX550 GPS
                Bushnell ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

(*Interchangeable to adhere to 14 club rule)

Comment

Any reason why it seems to be taking longer than usual to see the updated results following the Wells Fargo?
                  - Ian
                  Don't panic looks like you had 230 points maybe good enough for a win this week.

I had 226 points so at least that beat me; a past double season champion.
                  Last edited by 4underthru9; May 8, 2017, 08:47 AM.

Comment

They haven't plugged the Wells Fargo points into the standings yet.
                    Cobra Cart Bag
                    Cobra F8+ Aldila NV Green
                    Cobra F7 3w 5w 7w
                    Mizuno JPX-900 Hot Metal 5i-GW
                    Callaway MD3 54-S,58-C
                    Odyssey White Hot Rx #7

Comment

Can't wait.
                      Last edited by 4underthru9; May 13, 2017, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Don't panic looks like you had 230 points maybe good enough for a win this week.

LOL, that's why I'm panicked...

Want to see it!

Seriously, appreciate the follow-up w/Yahoo, very strange to say the least.

Cheers,

- Ian

TM Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
                        TM My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
                        TM TP5 Golf Ball
                        Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
                        SkyCaddie SX550 GPS

Comment

A personal best! ...

The Players should be interesting!

TM TP5 Golf Ball
                          Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
                          SkyCaddie SX550 GPS

Comment

already starting to notice some of you guys are running low on starts left for big name players. The fedex cup playoffs are going to require a bit of strategy here

Comment

Congrats to TeeMoney and Pub13583 for their wins with their scintillating 160's!

What a tough week, like many of the players, my worst performance of the year LOL!!

- Ian

TM TP5 Golf Ball
                              Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
                              SkyCaddie SX550 GPS

Comment

Congrats to TeeMoney and Pub13583 for their wins with their scintillating 160's!

What a tough week, like many of the players, my worst performance of the year LOL!!

- Ian
                                Thanks Ian. It was a tough week for sure, lots of carnage at Sawgrass.
                                Taylormade Stealth Plus 9o Fujikura Ventus Blue 6x
                                Titleist TSR3 15o Fujikura Rombax P95x
                                Titleist TSi3 Hybrid 18 Fujikura Ventus Blue 10x
                                Titleist T200 4 Iron Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 90x
                                Titleist T100 5-PW DG AMT White X100
                                Vokey SM8 50, 54 & 58
                                Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...