Poor Jon Rahm

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Jon Rahm

What did he expect?

I keep asking if they do make a deal, regardless, how should one react that players with $100,000,000's in their pocket return and those who stayed got essentially nothing?

​​​​

Is Rahm going to be the next Sergio where he feels nobody loves him ? I don't think so. But if I were in his shoes, I'd naturally expect some disdain from my former PGAT comrades or acquaintances.

🍍 2023 WITB 🍍​
    Bag | Titleist Hybrid-5 Stand Bag
    Ping G430 Max 12* | Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x
    Titleist TSR3 18* Fairway | Evenflow White 60S
    Titleist TSR1 20* Hybrid | Evenflow White 90S
    Edel SMS Pro 5-PW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
    Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S

Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock grip
    Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo

Comment

Originally posted by ARL67 View Post
      Is Rahm going to be the next Sergio where he feels nobody loves him ? I don't think so. But if I were in his shoes, I'd naturally expect some disdain from my former PGAT comrades or acquaintances.
      Which is exactly what he said in the linked article.

Comment

Originally posted by golfingtime View Post
        https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/gol...8b746a7c7&ei=8

What did he expect?

I keep asking if they do make a deal, regardless, how should one react that players with $100,000,000's in their pocket return and those who stayed got essentially nothing?

​​​​
        Maybe they "stayed" because they weren't offered a LIV deal? What should they get in that case?

Comment

Originally posted by golfingtime View Post
          https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/gol...8b746a7c7&ei=8

What did he expect?

​​​​
          LMAO.
          Poor baby.
          Give me $350,000,000 and I'll just hang out with my family and make new friends.

I'm sure Scottsdale neighbour & LIV pro, Pat Perez, is looking for a NEW RICH friend considering Ashley might be walking away with 1/2 of Pat's assets.
          Bubba & Paul Casey also live in Scottsdale....and fan FAV.....FIGJAM maybe frequents Scottdale every now and again.

Comment

Originally posted by rulie View Post
            Maybe they "stayed" because they weren't offered a LIV deal? What should they get in that case?
            Sure many were offered and turned it down. I'm sure not a $100,000,000, but anyone in the top 30 (which included a # of Candians in 2020-2023).

By that thinking those in the 125-170 range on the money list should thank him for alklowing them to qualify and play in tournaments they otherwise wouldn't have? Maybe a new star like Wyndham Clark too should thank them for victories they might have otherwise not had with a "full" field?

Of course everyone should thank LIV for the increased PGA Purses that they helped usher in.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X