Collapse

sat Mar 19th frost warning

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sat Mar 19th frost warning

Anyone have an idea of when the frost is going to lift today in the mississauga/butlington area? Most are still under frost warnings. And I don't want to waste a perfect winters day of golf. I'm unsure if the courses will actually open.

Re: sat Mar 19th frost warning

Originally posted by bellsy13 View Post
    Anyone have an idea of when the frost is going to lift today in the mississauga/butlington area? Most are still under frost warnings. And I don't want to waste a perfect winters day of golf. I'm unsure if the courses will actually open.
    You'll have better luck asking the sun. I doubt anyone here would be able to answer that question for you.

WIT SM C130 Cart Bag:
    TM SLDR 10.5*
    TM SLDR 3W & TM V-Steel 5W
    TM Rescue 22*
    4-PW Mix of Mizuno MX-25's and TM RBZ's
    Wedges: Titleist SM 53* & 56*
    Ping Ketch
    Ball: What's on sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Leftygolfer30 View Post
      You'll have better luck asking the sun. I doubt anyone here would be able to answer that question for you.
      You misunderestimate the prowess of this board. Many of us know everything...
      "Confusion" will be my epitaph
      ...Iggy

Comment

I hope you're right lol I was hoping I'd hear of a course that was open instead of me calling 5 or more. Pure laziness on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post
          Really?

Comment

So true. I can't believe I forgot that

WIT SM C130 Cart Bag:
            TM SLDR 10.5*
            TM SLDR 3W & TM V-Steel 5W
            TM Rescue 22*
            4-PW Mix of Mizuno MX-25's and TM RBZ's
            Wedges: Titleist SM 53* & 56*
            Ping Ketch
            Ball: What's on sale?

Comment

Just got the text ,30 min delay at Columbus.

Comment

I called Turnberry. It’s frosty and could be awhile

Comment

Originally posted by Toughpar3 View Post
                  I called Turnberry. It’s frosty and could be awhile
                  Heavy frost in the Newmarket/Aurora area. If a course has holes that are shady its going to be over an hour delay
                  "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

We have the "Chili" Open today so I didn't book a tee time. Imagine at our course a minimum 2 hours today. Was that last week and 8:30 tee off ended being 10:15. Tomorrow at least looks promising.

Comment

Heard this one today. " frost delay for at least an hour...oh so can I just go chip and putt til the course is ready? "

Comment

Originally posted by Hit n try to find it View Post
                        Heard this one today. " frost delay for at least an hour...oh so can I just go chip and putt til the course is ready? "
                        It's incredible how unknowledgeable some are....we have to put signs up on the putting green to stop people from going on it during frost delays.

had one guy ask last week, why don't you put the sprinklers on overnight when they are calling for frost.

Comment

Has anyone noticed that this thread is about a frost delay that happened more than three years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post
                            Has anyone noticed that this thread is about a frost delay that happened more than three years ago?
                            It's been extended to include frost delays this fall.

Probably didn't want to start a new thread on such a similar subject.

There's some guy on here that goes mental when that happens. Maybe he thinks there's a limited number of threads in the world and we'll run out some day if we're not careful?
                            "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                            ...Iggy

Comment

Probably didn't want to start a new thread on such a similar subject.

There's some guy on here that goes mental when that happens.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X