anyone in hamilton?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone in hamilton?

hello,

i wondered if there's anyone here from hamilton looking for playing partners?

i am just getting back into playing after about 10 years away from the the game.
    i have spent a lot of time practicing with a net in my yard, and am really looking forward
    to playing on a course again. i don't really know anything about the courses in hamilton
    other than they all look pretty nice!!

i generally play around the 85-90 range, but if any of this short game work has paid off
    in the pandemic, i hope to shave some of that off! i am willing to play with anyone as long
    as you have good etiquette, and try your best.

so if anyone is up for a game, send me a message. i work from home and can always find
    time for a golf outing.

thanks,
    derek...

Welcome to the Bunch of Nuts, pretty sure there are few members in your area, you can also post in the section looking for playing partners.
    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

i am from hamilton, similar story trying to get back into the game bogey golfer i will send you a pm
      You're In Good Hands

Adams speedline f11 9.5*
      2H nickent
      4H taylormade rescue
      5-PW Tourstage Z101
      52*56*60* vokeys
      Yes sophia
      Nike pdsoft

Comment

I play Willow Valley a bunch (hwy 6 south). It's a decent 60-90 buck track which isn't the hardest, but usually decent conditioning and enough variety on their greens to keep it interesting. Now that I read OP's message again 85-90 is score not price point, but my recommendation on Willow stands ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by petvan View Post
          I play Willow Valley a bunch (hwy 6 south). It's a decent 60-90 buck track which isn't the hardest, but usually decent conditioning and enough variety on their greens to keep it interesting. Now that I read OP's message again 85-90 is score not price point, but my recommendation on Willow stands ;-)
          thanks for the tip! i think 60-90 is in the middle, price wise. but not too crazy!!
          i would certainly pay that to try any new place out.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X