Collapse

Looking for Playing Partner Hamilton Area

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Playing Partner Hamilton Area

Anyone in the Hamilton area looking for someone to play with? I golf in the surrounding areas once or twice a week at various courses (after work or on weekends). I'm not competitive, I just like to have fun, my goal is to break 100. I prefer to walk for the exercise. Any guys 30 to 40 age range?

Hey I’m on the west mountain and can join you once and a while ( every 1-2 weeks). I typically played Copetown exclusively but also frequent Mystic and willow valley and Millcroft. I am 35 male shooting 90.

Comment

Myself and my buddy generally play Mystic/Willow/Copetown on the weekends and are forever getting paired with married couples, a lot of the time not great golfers too.

We're a tad older than you two young guns above, I'm turning 50, buddy is a few years older, but we'd give you a good game, I play to an 6 handicap, my buddy is about a 16. We don't drink while playing, but may have a toke if the game is bad that day

We generally book for 4 people and see if anyone wants to join us, but a lot of the time we have to cancel spots. Like this morning, we're playing Willow Valley and another buddy is playing with us, so we cancelled the one spot ( it's 11.30am if you read this and want to jump in lol)

Last edited by Hugh Jass; Jul 20, 2022, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X