Collapse

Beginner Golf Nut Looking for Fellow Beginner Golf Nuts #newtogolf

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Golf Nut Looking for Fellow Beginner Golf Nuts #newtogolf

Hi there, I am new to golf and would like to find a golf buddy to play in an around the East End of the City.
    Hoping to get some rounds in this season.

I'm located in the East End and like to play during the week.

Comment

In Ajax and am usually available to play during the week, dm me if interested

Comment

Hey I’m also a beginner, north east end but willing to travel. I’m available during the week. Lmk if you want to play!

Comment

I am a "beginner again" located in West Toronto but have access to a car and am willing to travel east and play Don Valley, Tam O'Shanter, even just Dentonia (I typically stick to the public courses because I figured I'm not good enough for the extra $$$ of a nice course to be "worth it").

I played with my dad as kid/teen, didn't play for 10-15 years, and I started playing again last year. Started out terrible but after half a dozen rounds I was scoring 105-110 by the end of the season. Far from great but starting to get respectable.

I've played 4 rounds this year. I would love to play more often (every couple of weeks?) but I have a pretty small circle of golfing friends and it's a bit awkward playing as a not-very-good single. I typically play on weekends but can also occasionally leave work early on a weekday afternoon.

If that sounds like a good fit, let me know if you want to play!

Comment

Originally posted by DarranT View Post
            Hi there, I am new to golf and would like to find a golf buddy to play in an around the East End of the City.
            Hoping to get some rounds in this season.
            I am a beginner golfer and live in east end. I know this is reply is a little late but I would like to join in if you are planning to play. I have taken several lessons and looking to learn and improve my game. If this sounds good, let me know.

Comment

Very late but I'm also a beginner shooting around 110-115 on most days. In Markham and ok to get to most GTA courses.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X