Collapse

underpar Upper Unionville

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underpar Upper Unionville

Save at Upper Unionville Golf Club and other golf courses in and around the Greater Toronto Area. The best GTA golf deals are UnderPar Golf Deals.

has anybody played the course since it turned into Upper Unionville? is it worth it?

Re: underpar Upper Unionville

Just bought one.
    Wanted to try it out for a while. Hoping that condition is still good...

Comment

The course has been closed and has not been opened yet. Last Sunday I drove by, the parking lot repaving is done. Still no pin on the greens yet tho

Comment

Opened on Monday. That's a pretty sweet deal

Comment

Originally posted by bwield View Post
          Opened on Monday. That's a pretty sweet deal
          They should update their website to mention it. The Underpar Deal expires tomorrow. Has anyone purchased it? Am thinking of purchasing the one during the week.

Comment

Lucky enough to get a voucher before they were sold out. Im there tomorrow (20th). I'll report back
            What's in the Bag?
            Ping G30 SFT
            Callaway XR 4W
            Callaway Apex 4-G
            Callaway Mac Daddy 2 54 - 58
            Scotty Cameron Squareback #1
            Bridgestone B330 Rx Yellow

Comment

Sale is still on, until 23rd.
              $125 for two anytime weekday, after 11am weekends
              $99 option sold out.

frozenrope, how was the round?
              In the SM C-130 cart bag:
              Driver:
              TM Aeroburner 9.5* Grafalloy Blackbird Stiff
              Fairway Metals:
              TM R9 15* 3W Stock
              TM R9 19* 5W Stock
              Hybrid:
              TM Aeroburner 4H
              Irons:
              TM R9 5-GW
              Wedge(s):
              CG 588 56|08
              CG 588 60|12
              Putter - Odyssey 2Ball
              Balls - NXT Tour

Comment

Sorry, I lied to you all. Got my calendar messed up. I'm there tomorrow..(21st). Promise to report back
                What's in the Bag?
                Ping G30 SFT
                Callaway XR 4W
                Callaway Apex 4-G

Comment

Played in the men's league on Tuesday course is in great shape even after all the rain we teed off at 4:20 right as the rain stopped good drainage

Comment

Originally posted by HERBI J View Post
                    Played in the men's league on Tuesday course is in great shape even after all the rain we teed off at 4:20 right as the rain stopped good drainage
                    Awesome. That's great to hear. I bought 4 of these on the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by HERBI J View Post
                      Consider yourself lucky, it's actually one of the worst courses in the GTA for drainage.

Comment

Originally posted by wrigley View Post

Consider yourself lucky, it's actually one of the worst courses in the GTA for drainage.
                        Well guess I'll be telling my friend we'll have to wait for a long patch of good weather before using our underpar deal.

Comment

Played on the 21st. My first time at this track. Course was in fantastic shape. Greens were excellent. Quick too, when you consider all the rain we've had. Fairways were very wet in spots. Very flat course with no elevation changes. Easy walking course. Happy to go back with an Underpar deal.
                          What's in the Bag?
                          Ping G30 SFT
                          Callaway XR 4W
                          Callaway Apex 4-G

Comment

very enjoyable day playing UU with the Underpar. Course was wet in spots but otherwise in great shape. Pretty flat, an easy walk, and a few forced carries to keep things interesting. Here's the heads up...as the course is waterlogged in spots and they have little in the way of cart paths. they did not allow power carts out today. Push carts were in high demand and people were waiting for them if they did not want to carry. The Underpar includes a power cart which is not necessary. If you are not a walker, call ahead of time to see if the conditions allows power carts. If you are a walker, bring your own push cart - just in case.
                            Stay thirsty...my friends.

Comment

Played yesterday on a prepaid pass that was part of the copper Creek package from the golf show. It's a nice layout, with some excellent par threes. Unfortunately, as mentioned above, the drainage is horrible. We were alerted on Sunday that no carts would be available on Monday because of a significant rainfall. The course was drenched. Drives were plugging in many spots on the fairway. The front nine seemed to be way more drenched than the back...lower lying land I suppose. It was really frustrating trying to find dry land...my feet were sinking in everywhere, even on tee boxes.

Spoke to a member and he said it was even soggy last summer during the drought. Obviously they did not put in any drainage when they built the course, which is a shame because otherwise it would be an excellent course.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X